Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

SIMPLY AMAZING!

I tend to forget my face wash/makeup remover when i go to the gym. So i put these in my gym bag and HOLY!!! I have never had a wipe remove my make up as well as these ones! i normally feel the need to cleanse my face after i use a wipe just to make sure i got all the makeup and dirt off. But not with these. I will 100% be purchasing them in the future

Does The Job

I wear makeup often and always wash my face before bed with a cleanser to ensure I do not go to bed with makeup on. I have used a makeup cleansing wipe in the past and noticed my skin react negatively to it so I have stayed away from them. I was excited to try Neutrogena's All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipe because I need a quick way to remove make-up to have time to care for my newborn baby. I love the size of the wipe. There is enough surface area to cover the whole face and to ensure eyeliner, mascara, etc is also taken off with additional wiping. My face did not react to the wipe at all. The wipe could have had a little more moisture in it. I'm not a fan of the waste of packaging with this product. Yes, it is perfect for travel if you want to stick one in your purse if you are going away overnight but if it is just for use at home the wipes could be sold in a resealable container.

love these

i love the little packaging so perfect to carry around with me
    takes off makeup completely. i have sensitive skin and a lot of wipes irritate my skin and makes it red. this is super gentle and super effective.

Same amazing wipes!

Neutrogena's makeup remover wipes have been my go-to wipes for the past few years. I was really excited when they came out with single make-up wipes as I do find myself wanting to remove my makeup halfway through the day. These single makeup wipes are the exact same as the original package and they are the perfect size to put in your purse or makeup bag. I am definitely going to purchase these once I go to the drugstore.

Strong but gentle wipes!

I love how convenient these makeup wipes are. It was very effective in removing my makeup, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I used these when we went on a weekend trip and they helped me save room when packing toiletries. It's a real time saver after a long day. The individually wrapped wipes prevent the other wipes from being dried out. Thanks Chickadvisor for giving me the chance to try these makeup wipes out! #gotitfree

3.2/5

May 29, 2019

Good when you're in a pinch

Handy product and gets a majority of your make up off, but doesn't give a thorough cleaning, so please continue to use your facial cleanser (I also use toner). I would buy them if I was traveling.

Soooo cute😍

I’m absolutely in love with these cuties!! The size is so convenient for me to travel with!
    It does remove makeup very well, including “super strength” concealers and special foundation for covering pigmentations!
    I also like the feeling it leaves on my skin after use- not too oily, not too dry and feels very fresh and moisturized.
    Definitely my to-go product!

Amazing Product

I absolutely love Neutrogena products so when I had the chance to check out the all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes I was very excited. They really do an amazing job removing all make-up.

May 29, 2019

Un produit pratique et efficace qui peut nous suivre partout

J’ai reçu en #cadeau des lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes tout-en-un individuelles de Neutrogena afin d’en faire l’essaie. Son format pratique me permet de la glisser partout, même dans la poche arrière de mon jeans. Son prix autour de 10$ pour 20 est raisonnable, surtout lorsqu’on tient compte de sa qualité.

Enfin une lingette suffisamment humide qui me permet de bien nettoyer mon visage sans devoir en prendre une deuxième. J’ai pu enlever toute trace de maquillage, même mon mascara hydrofuge, sans frotter et m’irriter la peau. Sans rinçage, elle n’assèche pas ma peau et cette dernière demeure souple et douce. Et surtout, son usage ne laisse aucun film collant. Je l’ai trouvé bien pratique en fin de journée pour me préparer pour un 5 à 7: je n’ai eu qu’à l’utiliser pour enlever mon maquillage et les traces de gras de la journée et en 5 minutes j’ai pu me refaire une petite beauté. Je vais l’apprécier par temps chaud pour redonner à mon teint un air de fraîcheur et enlever les traces de sueur et de produits de protection solaire.
    Je vous la recommande pour son efficacité, son prix, et son format pratique. Pensez aux autres et traînez-en plusieurs avec vous.

LOVE THIS SO MUCH

These are perfect for travelling or sleep overs. They are so tiny you can throw them in your purse or carry on and I absolutely love that they are individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about them drying out. Doesn't dry out my face and take all my waterproof make up off easily. I will be spreading the word about these for sure. They are also very budget friendly.