Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Reliable Go-To Wipe

I was sent this product from ChickAdvisor to try and to give my honest review.
    Neutrogena All In One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes is a reliable product that gets the job done. The packaging is easy to manage and once open the wipes are very moist with a light pleasant scent. I wear full makeup most days and my makeup came off effortless with the wipe. I have used them for a week and I have had no irritation or dryness. In fact my face feels softer after removing my makeup. I would certainly buy these wipes and add them to my daily skincare routine.

Great Make-up remover!

I received Neutrogena All-In-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes complimentary to give my honest opinion. They are an effective make-up remover for waterproof mascara and eyeliner, or even for lip stains and tints, keeping your face clean. Neutrogena wipes are pleasantly-scented wipes and pre-soaked with a mild cleansing lotion. They are extremely soft and they don’t leave any residue on your skin as they are quite gentle, so people with the sensitive skin and sensitive eyes can use them freely. You can carry them in your purse and use them whenever you need to remove or fix your make-up. If you are looking for make-up removing wipes which don’t irritate your skin, these Neutrogena wipes are the best product for you!
    #GotItFree
    #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

Super convenient!

These single, individually wrapped makeup removing cleansing wipes were super convenient and made my beach trips and my picnic trip super easy! They were the perfect size for tossing into my bag and bringing along with me without having to take up extra space in my bag. They were very quick and easy to use and they took off all my makeup for me, including my waterproof mascara! I received this product for free for testing purposes and I really enjoyed these wipes.

Amazing wipes !!

I got this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my reviews . The single wipes come in cute packaging making it easy to carry especially when travelling . Having said that , I also didn’t like that the single wipes created waste of packaging . I liked the thickness of the wipes . I had no problem using it in my case and it didn’t crumble like other wipes after using on one side of the face . The wipe was gentle on my face and I liked the subtle scent .

One wipe does the job

These wipes are great. I received them free to try and will definitely be picking some up. One wipe took off my whole full face of makeup. They smell light and fresh and I enjoy how they’re packaged separately.

May 30, 2019

Cleanser, toner & moisturizer all-in-one!

I was really impressed by these cleansing wipes. They were thick enough to withstand a good scrubbing on one side and then another good scrubbing on the other. I typically only wear tinted moisturizer and eye makeup and was quite impressed with how well these wiped off the eye liner and mascara. The wipes also left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Lightly scented, and not overwhelming.

Love the makeup wipes

These makeup wipes are so cute. I love how they came in singles. It makes it so much easier for traveling or for your purse on the go. Great for emergencies. I was able to remove all my makeup in just one wipe. It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would definitely recommend giving these makeup removing wipes a try.

May 29, 2019

Convenient single wipes in handbag!!

These wipes are super cool!! Just very recently I used the makeup remover wipe when I had to remove my makeup before my eye checkup in doctors office after a busy work day, it removed the makeup with one swipe and hydrated my skin nicely, it was super convenient to have it on my handbag individually wrapped. My skin felt super clean and moisturized. The texture was soft and gentle, recommended!!

My everyday go to

I have been using the Neutrogena All-In-One make-up removing cleansing wipes for years now and the continue to be my #1 go to! The cloth itself is thick and soft and is amazing at removing make-up. I'm a full glam type of girl and one wipes removes it all. The individual packaging is really convenient for my busy on the go lifestyle. I literally have these in every bag I own.

**I got this for free, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

May 29, 2019

Cute sized makeup remover!

The Neutrogena makeup remover packs are small and compact so that you can take it with you anywhere on the go. I found the best use by tossing one of these in my purse. The light weight and size made it easy to carry around yet did not take up much space in my purse. When using the product I mainly used it for removing eye makeup. It was effective when making corrections to my eyeliner or getting rid of any smudge and crease residue. I would highly recommend this product and would purchase.