Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Good makeup remover wipes

I did not receive this product for free ,but went ahead and bought it anyway to try it out. It's effective with removing makeup, and is gentle enough to use for sensitive skin.

Would buy this again

I received the Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes singles as part of the Chick Advisors program #gotitfree. I’ve used these at the end of the day to clean my face and remove my waterproof eyeliner and mascara, it removed both easily without having to scrub my eyes and left my face feeling refreshed and clean, with no residue left. I’d buy this again, especially for travel since the little pouches are convenient.

Perfect for Travel

I absolutely love this product and actually have purchased it in the US prior to it being launched in Canada. It is the perfect item to pack when travelling, to have a few in the purse for emergencies, just extremely practical. Now I don't have to steal the one-off packs provided by hotels.

Also effective in removing make-up. The cloth is soft and not thin and stringy like some cheaper remover cloths.

Best Make-Up Wipes!

I took these with me on vacation and used them every night to wipe off my makeup. I have to say that these are by far the best makeup wipes I have EVER used! They are gentle on the skin and the formula did not break me out whatsoever. These are perfect for people who have an on-the-go lifestyle of love to travel. I will definitely be purchasing these in the near future.

Effective but painful!

I was excited to give these a shot, especially since they are so portable and are great for travel. The little packages are great, you can toss a few in your purse or suitcase and lessen the bulk you have to bring. Unfortunately for me, these stung my skin. Around my nose and mouth immediately started burning and turning red. I'm sure this isn't the case for everyone, but for me it was. I use Sephora brand coconut wipes and have no issue with those but for whatever reason my skin did not like these. They are however effective. A few swipes and my makeup was removed. Sadly I couldn't get all the makeup off as I had to quickly rinse the solution off of my face. Too bad :(

May 30, 2019

Gently removes all of your makeup with little effort.

The #Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes individual packs are just brilliant. They are so convenient for daily use, tucking into your gym bag or travelling and even easier to use. I like knowing that I am utilizing a freshly sealed #skincare product every single time I need to clean my #skin. You don’t have to worry about your wipe drying up since it is encased in an individual pack. The wipe is very soft to the touch and feels gentle on my #skin. The #cleansing wipe is just the ideal size to remove all of your #makeup with little effort. I was pleased to see that it even removes stubborn waterproof mascara. My #skin feels thoroughly clean after removing my makeup and the bonus is that you don’t need to rinse your skin afterwards. You will notice that your skin feels refreshed and looks radiant after each use. Also, I want to mention that my #skin doesn’t feel irritated after using the Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes and my pores are never clogged. These tiny #skincare gems are a must have #skincare product. Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCA for my #NeutrogenaWeekendReady box! #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreview #productreviewclub #chickadvisor #neutrogenacanada #makeupwipes #cleansingwipes

May 30, 2019

Get's off All the days dirt!

These little portable face wipes are perfect for traveling or to put in your bag when you need to wash your face on the go. They smell very fresh and are good thickness so that they won't rip when using. I used mine after getting out of the shower and i have to say how surprised I was at the dirt that came off in the wipe even after I had just cleaned it! They really do clean deep and left my skin feeling fresh and soft after using.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

*I received this product free as part of a trial, and these opinions are my own.

May 30, 2019

Good to go removing cleansing wipes!

I've #gotitfree from @ChickAdvisor! I wear makeup every day ,so before I go to sleep I clean my face ,the firs step it's to take my makeup off,so I've tryed this removing cleansing wipe and it's worked very well,it took my makeup off very easy,my skin felt clean and not oily.Now I have them in my purse always! Love it!
    @NeutrogenaWeekendReady @NeutrogenaCA @NeutrogenaCanada

Great for traveling

I was so happy to have the opportunity to try this product. I love how these make up wipes come in there own little cute packaging. They are great for throwing in your purse or carry on or even in the car for when your traveling. The make up wipe took all my make up off and also left my face feeling fresh and didnt clog my sores. I love this product and will definitely be buying these.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Life savers.

Ok so the first time I used one of these guys I was watching End Game and bawled like a baby (I’m an emotional person) but of course with the crying came messed up make up but it was ok because I had one of these with me and it did the trick! I found it so handy and it worked so well.