Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 02, 2019

Delicate fragnance and fresh feel

I like these wipes. First of all, I am sensetive to smells and strong fragnance gives me headache. These wipes have perfect delicate smell and I can use it with no issues. It removes my make-up easily and refresh my skin. Perfect for the day at the beach or amy other time you need to refresh your skin.

I was surprised

The wipe itself actually works very well. It was hard to get out of the packaging though. The wipe is really large for a travel one and I was surprised they fit it into such a small package. It really is designed for the on the go. It was really moisturizing for a makeup wipe which I thoroughly enjoyed. One of my main issues is that it’s a lot excessive packaging. I would almost feel better if they sold it in recyclable containers, and maybe you can use the same container to refill them?

Bye bye make up

I received this product from chickadvisor for free in exchange for an honest review. These face wipes did an excellent job removed make up and dirt from my face. I have sensitive skin and they didn’t irritate at all. They aren’t heavily scented which I like. They are super moist and a decent size to get all the way around your face. Overall I give these a 5 out of 5.

Lingettes démaquillantes Neutrogena

J'ai eu la chance de les essayer et j'ai beaucoup aimé.
    Format de la lingette assez grand pour demaquiller tout le visage.
    Elle est bien humidifiée donc elle enlève facilement le maquillage, même au niveau des yeux.
    Bonne odeur et laisse la peau lisse après usage.
    J'adore l'idée du format individuel, ça évite que les lingettes se dessèchent avec le temps.
    Je recommande fortement 😊

Convenient

In all the times I used make up remover wipes, I've never seen individual packed one. So, first, I find them super convenient because I know they are one time use and won't dry out. So that part, is amazing. I am reminded, that that means a bit more garbage created.
    I wear light makeup and at the end of the day, this little puppy did the job well without leaving my skin unclean or feeling tight. I am in love with the convenience and no bulky packs. I even tried it once just to feel 'clean' when we had that one hot day in Toronto last month lol
    the scent is mild and non intrusive. I would buy these again when Im travelling but maybe not on an ongoing basis because I do look at my carbon footprint whenever I can.
    #gotitfree for an honest review from @chickadvisor and @neutrogenaCA

Effective Clean in a Small Pack

I've used these wipes a few times now to remove my makeup at the end of the day and I'm very impressed. Other face wipes I've used in the past have only removed surface dirt but left dirt and makeup in my pores causing me to break out. These wipes however did not. It goes deep down to remove all impurities from you face leaving your face feeling so clean. The wipes do have a perfume-like smell but it is not over powering.

I love that these now come in small individual travel sizes too! This makes it so easy to take in my purse if I'm going to be gone for a night. You no longer have to take a whole pack if you only need a couple. Overall, I'm very impressed with this product and would recommend it to anyone who is planning an overnight trip and needs an effective facewipe to remove all their makeup! I'll definitely be buying these wipes in the future.

A Great Makeup Remover Wipe

Used the makeup remover wipe after I got botox on my forehead so needed to carefully be able to remove my eye makeup. It worked really well, removed all of my makeup and my skin felt very clean after. Smelled nice, light smell so felt it was not loaded with harmful perfumes. Would use again for trips, not every day as concerned about the daily waste produced from the wipe.

June 02, 2019

I love the small travel size packaging

I got this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. The texture of it is not too soft, pretty dense for a wipe, and yet no too rough. Does not fall apart. I’m not a heavy makeup user, so it did the job for me just fine. But one might not be enough for someone who uses a lot of makeup. I do enjoy their light scent. They did not dry out my face. But I did feel like I wanted my face to be cleaner, so I used a wash gel after this. All in all it’s a great product! Definitely a one to travel with!
    #gotitfree

I'm on the fence...

I am on the fence for these. They are super handy to toss in your purse or beach bag. The wipes are lightly scented, strong enough to handle the job and lightly scented (I also used them to freshen up under my shirt and my neck on warm days for a refresh). On the other hand, they aren't very environmentally friendly and I do find the 20 pack a bit costly.
    Bottom line is they do their job well, so if what you're looking for is a good/convenient product then I'd say give them a go!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Would buy this product

I liked these wipes. I received these complimentary and I’m impressed. They are lightweight with just enough moisture and a light scent. Removes all make up with ease.