Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 09, 2019

Very Friendly

I like that it's wrap individually because it dries up quickly. I can bring this with me anywhere which i like the most. It's very convenient. It's very effective. A must have.

3.2/5

June 08, 2019

Good products, so much packaging

I like the wipes themselves. They take off makeup well, including mascara and lipstick. They don't have a strong smell which I like either. My main issue is the amount of packaging - each wipe individually wrapped, and all wrapped together in another plastic package. It feels unethical, despite its convenience.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best Drugstore Wipes

I've been using Neutrogena makeup removing products for years now. I started off with the solution, and now that they've been making the wipes, these are super convenient to travel around with. The single packet ones are perfect for those short getaway trips, so you don't have to haul a pack around! I love the idea and am glad that they are now available in this format. The product works just as well.

I received this product free to try for review purposes.

June 08, 2019

Amazing for the girl on the go!!

I love these makeup remover wipes, if you’re admittedly lazy with makeup removal like I am these are such a skin lifesaver! They are safe for those of us with sensitive skin and you can just toss a pack in your purse during the summer month when we tend to wear less makeup but could use a face refresher throughout the day! Highly recommend!

2.8/5

Waste of packaging

I’ve used this product before and I don’t have a problem with the quality at all. They remove makeup pretty well and they’re good if you’re in a rush or on the go. They don’t have much of a scent which I like and they’re great for sensitive skin. I get the idea of these and that you can throw a couple in your purse if you’re going on a quick trip and it’s convenient, but I can’t help but feel like it’s a waste having them all individually wrapped. I personally would rather take a full pack of them with me as they don’t really take up much space. Products okay, but wouldn’t necessarily recommend the singles. #neutrogena #gotitfree

One wipe makeup remover

This makeup remover wipe did the trick, all in a single wipe. It was gentle on the skin and did not feel too abrasive nor did it sting as other makeup removers do. One wipe was enough to remove heavily applied makeup. I still felt I needed to rinse afterwards and you will need moisturizer but for times I am wearing more makeup, I will turn to these wipes for removal.

Amazing makeupwipes

This product is amazing, does exactly what it claims to do, it is compact so it is perfect for your purse, travel or gymbag! I would 100% recommend this!

Awesome

I received this free to try. I absolutely loved the convenience of these makeup cleansing wipes. They are so easy to throw in the car or my purse for when I am on the go. My 16 year old daughter also loved them. 10/10 would definitely purchase these. Great brand and quality. Removed makeup amazingly well.

Tres bonne lingette démaquillante

J’ai donné ce démaquillant à ma conjointe pour qu’elle le test pour moi et maintenant elle me demande si je peux lui en racheter! Elle ma affirmer être tomber en amour avec celle-ci en premier parce qu’elles sentaient très bon et en deuxième parce qu’elles remplissait bien leur fonction! Je vous la recommande donc! #Gotitfree

It works

I think these little packages are super cute and loved sticking the free samples I received in my purse. They smelt really nice and it felt super refreshing on my skin. I prefer using the larger wipes for makeup but would buy the smaller packages to continue to throw in my purse.