Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

Makeup be gone!

I really enjoyed these wipes, they were far more effective than those I've used in the past. I have fairly sensitive skin and these were delicate and not aggressive to my skin, yet very effective in removing all my makeup without irritation. I did not realize that Neutrogena had come put with these so it was awesome to get to yet them for free!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Cleanser, Toner, and Moisturizer all in one

I received these as part of the Chick Advisor Review Club. I took these with me on a mini-vacation and packed these in my travel bag. They were super-convenient and I could just grab one as needed. When I tried them, I was pleasantly surprised. They removed all of my make-up quickly and efficiently without leaving "soapy" residue like some wipes. What I really liked about it, though, is that it seemed to tone my skin and moisturize it a bit. I used before bed and even in the morning, my skin looked fresh and was hydrated.

Works amazing!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I use these at the gym to take off my makeup. They are great on the go and they work great!

Soft but sturdy!

I love these wipes. Not only do they smell great, they also take off the most difficult makeup. The best part is, I only need 1 wipe to do the job. This is great if you have sensitive skin!

Overall is good

I like the format of the product individual pack of wipes which is small enough to fit anywhere. I like the freshness of my face after the used but it effect doesn’t last long. That’s my biggest negative comment I have to say. Overall is good. I will purchase the product if the price is affordable less than $10

June 10, 2019

Good product, bad for the environment

I've always loved neutrogena products, however they really missed the mark with releasing their wipes as singles. It's disastrous for the environment (wipes in general are, but individually packaged on top of that). For anyone thinking to buy these; buy the value packs. You get more with lots of less waste. And if you meed to take them somewhere i would just put it in a ziploc bag that you can reuse later maybe.

June 10, 2019

A little pricey but effective

There’s no doubt thAt the wipes are effective. It works and doesn’t make the face oily like some other wipes.
    Yet it’s a bit pricey for me, I can find a little cheaper too hence will only be buying them on sales or as needed.

Excellent wipes

I have used many different brands of cleansing wipes and have found that each one is always missing something. The Neutrogena wipes are excellent. They are luxurious feeling (some wipes are rough), the scent is very mild which my skin appreciates and they work really well at removing all the left over makeup my cleanser did not. I find they are gentle around the eye area. Loved them.

More, please! :)

Wow, I usually use liquid makeup remover because I find it's a bit easier on my skin, and wipes are usually pretty harsh, but these are gentle and they really work. My mascara is generally a huge pain to remove, but it was no match for these wipes.

June 10, 2019

I have never been so pleased

Neutrogena all in n one make up removing cleaning wipes-I have never been so pleased with a mascara remover. It's gentle and smooth taking off makeup.This is a very good product. I always keep it on hand. Highly recommend!!#gotitfree#neutrogena#chickadvisor#neutrogenaweekendready#hydroboost#skincare#makeupremoval#cleansingwipes