Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

i love cleansing wipes

i love how easy cleansing wipes are, especially as a new mom, i appreciate easy. i mean i'm typing all of this with one hand....it's why nothing is capitalized.

this works as well as other wipes and doesn't leave a greasy feel. thumbs up for me... when i get my thumbs free.

i got it free to test but my opinions are my own

Would buy again

Loving the neutrogena make up removing wipes! Considering I wear waterproof mascara the wipes took it off rather quickly. Only needed to use 1 wipe each time. I find the smell to be mild which is great for me.
    I have sensitive skin and it's very easy to break out with eczema but it didnt happen with these! My skin was left clean and smooth!

Un peu bof

J'ai testé gratuitement ce produit et je dois avouer que je n'ai pas été impressionnée. J'aime que mes lingettes laissent ma peau tellement propre que je peux sentir chacun des pores de mon visage respirer et ce ne fût pas le cas avec ces lingettes-ci. Elles nettoient plutôt bien la peau, mais il faut passer à plusieurs reprises au même endroit pour tout enlever les résidus de maquillage. Je les achèterais pour dépanner, mais elles ne deviendront malheureusement pas mes lingettes de prédilection!

#Gratuité #MerciNeutrogena

Magic cloth removes makeup

This little magic cloth removes makeup is very efficient despite its size and thickness. With one you can only remove all the makeup of a night out and feel your face clean and fresh. And if your clothes are stained with your makeup it helps you clean it. I love its soft and fresh fragrance that leaves my face clean.

April 30, 2018

Great price for great quality wipes!

These wipes are amazing! I could have pounds of makeup on and they wipe it off in a second. Other wipes I've used in the past have smudged my makeup and made my face look worse. I can use one and wipe my makeup all off. The scent is very nice (not too overpowering). I have spent a lot of money on wipes in the past and none compare to these!

A great face wipe

I have pretty sensitive skin these days, so finding a nice wipe to remove all my makeup is great. These did a great job without hurting my skin. Would definitely use again

So useful and handy

I received the neutrogena make up removing wipes to try for free and I have to say I loved them. They’re handy, easy to use, and left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would definitely buy this product for myself, especially for the coming summer months and recommend it to my family and friends.

My Go To Wipes!

These wipes are always my go to for a couple of reasons: Love the smell, they work amazingly and they leave me feeling so fresh. It does an amazing job at taking make up off and really quickly. I tried this out for free from CA!

Wipe Away Your Day

I'm kind of skincare obsessed and I have staples in my routine but I also like to switch it up and find something new to try!

So I was excited at the opportunity to try these and chick advisor sent them to me for free to review. They don't have an overpowering scent, and I found them to be super gentle on my skin. I could see this being handy around Halloween time if your little ones are using face paint I would be confident enough to use these to remove face paint used by kids because they're super gentle.

I'm not sure if larger packages are available this size is convenient to throw in my purse but I would like more wipes per package as another option so that I could have more in my vanity.

These work great they're super gentle on my skin and it didn't dry my skin out they also come in a convenient resealable package and I very likely will carry these in my bag from now on.I would recommend them

great wipes

these wipes are amazing! I used these after a night of wearing heavy makeup and this took it all of with just one wipe! these will now be my go-to as these don't leave a greasy after feel, but a nice clean refreshed feeling.