Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Best makeup remover wipes

I have been using these wipes for 7 years now. They work amazing on my sensitive skin. It takes out everything from waterproof mascara or heavy make up. Travel-friendly and an amazing price.

March 18, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore!

J'adore les lingettes démaquillante de Neutrogena avec leur doux parfum qui laisse un effet rafraichissant sur mon visage. Les lingettes démaquillent parfaitement en profondeur, je le recommande!

March 15, 2019

Definitely worth the purchase

Out of all the face wipes I've tried, these are the best! they are very soft on your skin and you don't end up with a residue left behind once you are finished. highly recommend!

March 14, 2019

I would buy this product again

I like that they are moist with mild scent, they are a great price and great quality. I like that they work so well , i take them on trips, to the beach, the gym, swimming, ect.

March 02, 2019

Great

love these wipes! As a quick and easy way to remove my daily makeup, they are a staple in my bathroom. One criticism is the seal on the packaging, it doesn't seal properly after many uses, and the wipes will dry out very quickly. Personally, I move them to a Ziploc bag to keep them moist!

February 23, 2019

Loved the way this product left my skin feeling.

Neutregena Make Up Removal Wipes are the best. It cleaned my face and left my skin feeling fresh and soft. All traces of makeup and oil were removed easily. I would highly recommend this facial cleaner to everyone.

makeup be gone!

Ive bought these makeup wipes on & off for a while now and I have to say they are absolutely the bee's knees. I love that these wipes are extremely effective and you only end up needing one wipe to remove a whole face of makeup.

Neutrogena Make Up Wipes

I bought these to travel as an easy way to cleanse my face while on the go. I found they worked well as I am not a heavy make up wearer to begin with, moisturizer, mascara, gloss and go.

They worked well for me but the only issue I had was keeping the next towelette moist as I didn't find the package sealed properly after closing. I am not sure I would use them daily but for taking on a trip they were very convenient

soft

all-in-One Make-up Removing cleansing Wipes make your skin soft and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.I will be repurchasing this product !!!

February 13, 2019

Wipes

These makeup wipes are amazing, would never use anything else. It works on all types of makeup, lip stains, waterproof makeup. Works very well to my satisfaction.