Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 29, 2020

A nice moisturizing gel cream.

I was happy to try the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream for free in exchange for my review. I used it in the correct order (following the resurfacing micro polish and serum). I loved the cool gel texture. It made my skin feel nice and soft, and made it look brighter. My only criticism is that I felt like it didn't react well with my makeup I tried to apply after the gel cream. So I will likely stick to using the bright boost products on days when I am not applying makeup.

March 29, 2020

Amazing and effective product!

This product has a beautiful fresh and delicate floral like scent. The gel cream combination allows for easy and streak free application. Once applied to skin, the product sets in quickly; your face feels moisturized, but also dry enough to apply next layer of makeup, for example. The price point is fair and worth it for the value and quality of the product. Definitely effective in brightening face and boosting natural colour!

nice for dry skin!

this cream has a thick formula that hydrates dry skin very well. It brightens the skin and it does make it feel more fresh. it suits dry skin the best because it might feel sticky on the face. the formula is easy to use and i like that it has AHA and mandelic acid.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Super smoothing

Loved the soft texture and the subtle refreshing scent of this gel cream. It is super smoothing and very brightening. I like to use it both, day and night. I feel the brightening effect mostly in the morning. Highly recommend.

March 28, 2020

Great cream that isn't oily

I found the texture of the cream to be a bit weird. It reminded me of a frosting that split. However, it really does work. I don't feel dry or oily. It has a great fresh scent. I think it has a little bit of glitter in it. It leaves my skin a bit sparkly. With the entire line, it really does brighten after the first use.

Great feeling product

I received this product free from chickadvisor for testing. I've been using the product for around 2 weeks as directed, twice a day in combination with the serum and expholiate. It doesn't smell too strong and the light scent smells fresh. It feels good on my skin and dries quickly which I really like. My face is a bit sensitive but I haven't had any reaction and my skin is feeling great. I feel that my skin does look a bit brighter since using this. I would definitely consider purchasing.

March 28, 2020

Dark spots gradually faded within a couple of weeks

I received the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream for free from Chickadvisor. I received the Neutrogena items really quick and wanted to give it a few weeks before submitting my review. I received the bright boost because I had indicated having issues with uneven skin tone due to previous acne scars and rather dull skin. After a week and a half, I can see a gradual small fading of the acne scars I have on my neck. I've been using it 2-3 time per week and make sure to get my neck as well. It smells pretty decent, although the gel is a bit slippery/shiny. I am ultimately satisfied with the product and if my skin clears up more, I can see myself purchasing this Bright Boost line (I received the cleanser, moisturizer and serum as well) in the future.

Delightful

Moisturizing and pore tightening. Brightens up sun pots and reduces age lines. I look younger and more beautiful than I have ever been. I just love the formula and the refreshing scent.

New Brunswick, Canada

Crème hydratante

Beau produit
    Emballage pratique et élégant
    Agréable senteur
    La texture est plus sous forme de crème que de gel, mais elle s’applique bien. Bonne hydratation de je peau nais je ne peux pas dire que je voie une différence des autres crèmes.

#Gotitfree #Chickadvisor

Very nice

I was lucky enough to try this for free thanks to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor. I received it as one of the steps in the 4 step Neutrogena Bright Boost line.

I really liked this step. I find most gel creams are very watery but this one was quite thick. A little goes a long way. It does have a light fragrance but it isn't over-bearing at all. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized, but not oily. It absorbs quickly, which is a huge plus. It did leave my skin looking brighter and smoother.