Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 03, 2020

A good day time product

I liked this product overall as it was light and perfect to use during the day. I felt that it was brightening. I wouldn’t use it at night however as I felt that it wasn’t very moisturizing. It leaves a little bit of a sticky feel but nothing that lingers or would bother me. I don’t love the packaging as I would prefer not to have to put my fingers in to retrieve the product. Either this product or the serum from this line really helped diminish one of my sun spots.

Okay Product

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try for review purposes. I love trying out new skincare products, and I am lucky that my skin is not fussy with things that I put onto it. This gel cream was okay, at most. I did not find it as moisturizing as I would like it to be, but I find that that is typically the case with gel based products. It works okay as a day cream. But for the evening, I would prefer something more moisturizing. I did not notice any lasting brightening effects from using this product.

Bright skin

This cream that I got to try for free thanks to Chick Advisor and Neutrogena is nice. It has almost no scent. It's rich without being too thick and it absorbs well. I don't know if my skin is any brighter after two weeks of use but it is smooth and soft which I will take as a win. I think I would prefer it in a tube rather than a container though that's just a personal preference.

1.7/5

Not a fan

I liked every other product in the bright boost family but this one. It almost feels like there is glitter in it and that’s what leaves your face looking radiant. It didn’t feel hydrating on my face, I just moved the gel around on my face without it soaking up very quickly into my skin. I would not purchase this product.
    I received this item free for review purposes.

Nice Daytime Moisturizer

I was excited to receive this product through ChickAdvisor for free in return for my honest review. When I first started to use this moisturizer, I used it twice daily but when I noticed it had "brightening pigments" in it I switched to just daytime use. It looks great under makeup and provides illumination. I can't really say it "smoothed" my skin as I'm not sure which product in the line clogged my pores and caused small pimples so I have some texture now. I think it helped with my fine lines (hard to say as I don't have alot to notice). It did make my overall skin appear brighter and helped lighten up some of my pigmentation.
    Overall it provided my combination skin with enough moisture during the day and didn't leave me with oily patches.
    Not sure if I'd repurchase as I have other moisturizers that I'd prefer to use.

April 02, 2020

A great way to start the day.

my new favourite product! I love using this in the morning as part of my morning routine. It smells great and leaves my skin brighter. I do feel if I use too much it leaves a slight film on my face. I would buy this product again and again.

A+

My skin is on the drier side, this product does wonders for me! You don't need much of it, the smell is fresh not super fragrant. I absolutely love how this feels on my skin. It's not oily at all, my skin drinks it right up. One of the best moisturizers I have recently used.

Updated On: April 02, 2020

#gotitforfree

Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream - A Buy

This gel is quite nice to use. It's not sticky as other gel cream can be and absorbs into the skin quickly. It also only needs a little bit of product to cover the whole face. I've been using this product twice a day for two weeks and it barely looks like I've used it at all. The scent isn't overpowering and dissipates quickly. The redness on my face has visibly decreased over the past two weeks and my skin feels nice and hydrated.

Amazing Gel Cream!

I was selected to try the NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST GEL CREAM for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion and I love it! The cream smells incredible and the shiny little particles make my nighttime skin routine more fun! I love that it is oil free, alcohol free and non-comedogenic!

I have been using this gel cream for over a week now at night time after showering, exfoliating and applying serum. I find that a little product goes a very long way and with the price tag just know that the bottle will last you a really long time. I apply a pea sized amount onto my face and massage into my skin until it is fully absorbed.

Since using, I have noticed that my skin is so much brighter and smoother. My normally red skin is an even texture and tone, and looks young and healthy! I love how thick and rich the cream is, yet how light it feels on my face. I will recommend this to my family and friends and will continue to purchase one this tub is gone!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Made my face glow, i love it

I received the neutrogena bright boost gel cream to test and review free it is part 3 of the line.
    I applied it every morning and night onto my face and neck. Massage gently until it is fully absorbed. A little bit of this gel goes a very long way. The gel is a bit thicker and i also found it abit sticky. As i massaged my face it felt a bit warmer. It has a nice light smell to it like the polish it is also very calming. It made my face feel soft and added a beautiful glow.
    I also loved the glass container it came in a bit heavy but fits in your hand perfectly.
    I highly recommend this gel.