Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loved this gel cream!

I have extremely oily/dry combination skin depending on the time of year. In the summer it tends to be more on the oily side versus being excessively dry during the winter months. I was so excited when I opened my mail box and found a ChickAdvisor box, as I hadn’t been waiting on any samples from them. To my surprise, when I opened it I was shocked to find not one but 4 full size Nutrogena products. I remember applying for this to review but didn’t think I’d ever end up getting it!

I have been using the gel cream since the day I received it and I have to say, so far it’s been great and I’m already starting to notice improvements. When applying the gel/cream it does on very smoothly and a little goes a long way! It has a little sheen to it and the consistency is not to thick! I’ve been using it during the day and night and it gives such a refreshed feeling when it’s on! My skin tone has evened out and my overall complexion has brightened in the short amount of time that I’ve been using it!

I’ve already received compliments from family and friends wondering what I’ve been doing different. I also find the price point to be more than fair!

I have and will continue recommending this line of products to others and as soon as they are gone I will be venturing out to purchase a second set!

April 10, 2020

Absoloutley amazing

I really enjoyed this product. The smell was nice and light, but enjoyable. It goes on thin, without feeling heavy and cakey. There seems to be a small oil base, which leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth and silky. I really liked this product, and would purchase it for regular use.

Amazing!

I adored this gel cream. It’s so lightweight and absorbs into the skin so easily. My skin was noticeably smoother, and the skin tone has evened out a bit. I also really enjoy the packaging. Amazing colour and easy to pick products from the same line as they all match. Would highly recommend trying.

April 09, 2020

Feels nice but heavy scent

This gel cream is a very liquidy gel with a pearlescent quality to it. It looks kind of milky and applies smoothly on to your skin. It is strongly scented, however and it doesn't really sink into your skin. It's ok, but I will stick to my normal, boring moisturizer. Skip this one if you have sensitive skn.

Vraiment bien!

Le pot se manipule facilement, la texture de la crème est très riche. Elle laisse un beau fini sur la peau. Après quelques jours, ma peau paraissait déjà plus claire.

Efficace!

Ce gel en crème de Neutrogena a une super belle texture légère. J'adore l'utiliser dans ma routine matinale après avoir mis le sérum. Il hydrate bien ma peau et la laisse douce.
    Il en vaut le coût!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

Nice face cream!

I really enjoyed this face cream by Neutrogena. Loved the gel cream texture for my oily skin. Nice light texture. Would definitely recommend this product!

Not moisturizing enough

I have always wanted to try these Neutrogena moisturizers in the luxurious looking containers. They look so much more expensive than they are! Unfortunately this one was a flop for me because it didn’t give me the hydration my face needs after using the AHA products. However, when combined with the CeraVe Moisture Cream, it feels great in the skin. I used a combination of that and then The Ordinary’s Squalene oil at night and my skin drank it up. But I don’t think I would repurchase. I would recommend to those with oily skin, but parched skin like mine just doesn’t do it. Maybe in the summer I will try it again. Very fun to try it out though! I received this for free as part of the Chick Advisor Review Program but that would never compromise my honesty. #gotitfree

Feeling bright

This product ( in collaboration with the other products in the line) have left my skin hydrated and glowing .I've really enjoyed using this cream, the only thing that I didn’t enjoy is the scent , but I can get over the scent

Light weight

I'm happy that I got the chance to try out this Neutrogena bright boost gel cream for free for my honest personal review.
    I noticed this cream has a scent to it but not too strong but the scent does fade after applying it to the face. The gel cream is light but moisturized my face.
    I like it so far but I always use products for longer to see a better result. I would recommend it if you're looking for something lightweight. If you are sensitive to scents, keep in mind that the cream has a scent to it but how I mentioned it does fade away.

*Please note that this is my personal experience with this product. We all are different and unique in our way. We all have different preferences and opinions.*