Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Love it!

I have always had a hard time finding products that work for my skin and I am so glad that I tried this. First off, I am obsessed with the fresh and clean scent. I loved the lightweight feeling of the cream and my skin felt moisturized but not oily. I did notice that I had a more even skin tone using the 4 step system so I am happy about that. At this price point, I will definitely be buying this again once the jar is empty.

Hydrating

So glad I was chosen to sample this product. This gel cream is light and hydrating. I love that its easy to apply and you don't feel like you've stretched your face trying to evenly spread. It truly does goes on light without that greasy feel. From the set I received this had the least scent which was refreshing in its own way. I would definitely recommend this product.

Amazing!

Absolutely amazing moisturizer. So effective and so hydrating. I love the luminous touch. It made my skin look so glowy!! It works great under makeup as well.

Great moisturizer!

I really liked this gel cream! I tried it alone and with the other new boos products. I found it very moisturizing on my skin and not greasy at all. The smell was amazing as well. It has just a slight, sweet scent. Not too overpowering just perfect! I Definitely noticed brighter smoother skin after using the entire system for a week! I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone needing to try a great moisturizer! Thank you chickadvisor and neutrogena for letting me try out this gel cream!

April 05, 2020

Perfect for the never ending winter

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to try this as this year, it seems our dreary winter days are never endi by. With snow still on the ground and barely any sunshine, my sun has been feeling dry and looking full. As someone who struggles with dull looking skin and dark spots, I found that using this gel cream along with the other products in this line improved the look of my skin. I find it very important to use it twice daily and it didn’t over moisturizer my skin. It absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling soft. I’ll be happy to repurchase this again.

Loved the texture!

This was probably my favourite product of the set. I loved the texture, the "gel-cream". It's just the right amount of moisture without feeling too heavy or light. It left my skin feeling hydrated and bright! I also noticed that my skin looked more even toned and smooth. Would highly recommend this!

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**

Improved Skin Tone!

I have used Neutrogena in the past, specifically I've used the Hydroboost gel cream and really enjoyed the texture. This Bright Boost Gel cream is similar in consistency but I found it even easier for the skin to absorb it. It was a great product to use because of the smooth texture and how quickly it was absorbed by the skin. The scent was a bit strong but the brightening results exceeded my expectations, it also evened and smoothed my skin tone! I received this product for free for an honest review.

Actually brightening

I really love this moisturizer. It has a light texture yet very moisturizing. It’s white and has tiny specks of what looks like glitter. Once applied, your face does not sheen like oil or glitter but more like a light from within. This moisturizer also has a light scent that does not irritate or break out my skin. My boyfriend even noticed my face was brighter after using this. Definitely recommend especially when used in conjunction with the other products in the line !

An Amazing Face Cream

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I have been using this product for two weeks now and have found that it has visibly reduced dullness, brightened my face, smoothed the texture in my face and has lightened some dark spots. It was a very moisturizing gel cream. As someone who has extremely dry skin, a lot of moisturizers do not work for me. This one was beyond amazing. I recommend it and will be repurchasing.

April 05, 2020

Nice texture but strong scent

#neutrogenacanada
    #chickadvisor
    #gotitfree

I've used Neutrogena off and on for years. One of my favs is the Hydroboost. This cream has a very nice, light texture which I like because I can't stand heavy creams that leave my face feeling and looking greasy. I did however find this gel-cream to be stronger scented which I'm not sure that I like. I prefer subtle, if any, scents in anything I use on my face. It did deliver on the firming and smoothing aspects though and I like the numerous acids to help skin to keep that fresh look. Did brighten my skin too. Overall a very good product. 4 stars.