Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Spring time greatness!

I recently received this product free for testing purposes and it’s amazing! Just in time for Spring, and the warmer weather. This moisturizer is not thick, so it didn’t clog my pores. No heavy perfumes. Highly recommended!

love it

the Neutrogena® Bright Boost Brightening Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 has been spectacular to use. I often forget to wear sunscreen year round and only wear it in the summer -a big no-no. So I'm glad to have received this product which is easy to apply. 2 in 1 moisturizer with sunscreen it is a win! I love the added SPF which saves me time and makes me feel confident and safe when I applied it before heading out and spending my work hours in front of the computer. Goes on smooth and smells nice.It's lightweight and permeable - ideal for daytime wear.
    This isn't waterproof and must be reapplied at regular intervals if you are going to spend a long day in the sun or exposure yourself to screen all day.

A decent moisturizer with SPF

I got this cream as part of a campaign in exchange for my review and I will say that it's not my favourite SPF moisturizer out there but I do like it. It absorbed quite nicely and helped brighten the skin.

Great product

After using the whole rest of the line I don't find this one fully necessary, but I do like to put it under and around my eyes just so i can complete the whole process. It's nice and shimmery and smells amazing.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome face lotion!

This face lotion is perfect! I love that there's SPF in it, makes it really convenient. Also, the texture is not too thick, and it goes perfect with my combination skin. The smell isn't too strong but it's still there (smells fresh, like roses almost), and the bottle format works well. I really like it!

Light

Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 , is lightly scented and has a soft texture. Its very light upon application but give a great coverage. I love that it has a SPF 30. Together with the other Neutrogena Bright Boost product, i noticed my skin glows and lightens within a week using it. It’s actually my husband who noticed the glow.

1.8/5

Pills and leaves residue

I was selected by Chickadvisor to test out this product for free.

As I'm getting older, I'm trying to be good and use a daily SPF and finding one has been hard. Pretty much every SPF breaks me out and this one is no different. I tested it on my chin just to try it out before doing my whole face and it immediately burned. The next day I had little bumps clearly from irritation. I didn't apply it the second day and the bumps quickly went away. I tried it on and off a few more times but the irritation bumps kept occurring, so having a final verdict is clouded by the fact it doesn't agree with my skin.

It left a film on my face. I'm lily white and it still left a whiteish cast that would pill off when I rubbed my face. It didn't absorb in the slightest and felt very heavy. It just made my skin feel very sticky and uncomfortable. I wouldn't recommend this product because I think it's a hefty price tag for such a small bottle, and especially when playing around with something like SPFs that commonly break people out. It just isn't worth it.

Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer spf 30

Neutrogena has done it again with an added spf 30 to its bright boost moisturizer! This is a light non -irritating, greaseless moisturizer that feels barely there. I wouldn’t go outside without wearing this!

Nice moisturizer

it is a nice moisturizer. Absorbs into the skin nice and isn't oily or greasy. I appreciate the extra SPF. Scent is kinda strong for me. But less strong than the gel

Feels nice

I received this for free from chickadvisor for testing purposes.

This moisturizer is light and creamy. I use it asy last step to the skincare regime.

Some spf moisturizers dont do well with my makeup but I haven't had any issues with it.

I wait a few minutes before applying my makeup so the the moisturizer is fully absorbed.

If you dont wait it can cause your makeup to kot sit properly on your skin.

I have combination skin and it hasn't caused my skin to be greedier than usual.

My skin looks brighter and less tired. I've been very stressed lately and my skin has been the first to show it. This has helped pick ot back up.