Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 02, 2020

Great new addition to my skin care routine

This moisturizer is light and effective. It leaves my skin smooth yet free of residue. The consistency is perfect for spring weather now, the scent is just right. I love how smooth my skin is after using it.

April 02, 2020

Feels light works for under makeup

This is a great moisturizer that includes spf to protect your skin from the sun's UV rays for daily wear. It feels lightweight and not greasy. It works well under makeup and it has a not overly powerful scent. It doesnt leave your face with a sticky feeling because it gets absorbed into your skin quick and it leaves it feeling smooth with a nice subtle glow.

New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect!

After receiving this product I was excited to give it a go, I find alot of products containing a soft have a unique scent that I despise and feel thick going on. Neutrogena managed to mix the spf in and some shimmer to make a remarkable product! Left my face with no thick residue type feeling and absorbed quickly in leaving a slight glow

April 01, 2020

Great option for sun protection

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

Prior to this, I did not have a skincare regimen (I know, I know) so I was super excited to jump on board the opportunity to try and review this Neutrogena line and I have to say, I am so happy!

I first tried the moisturizer with SPF on top of the serum and the gel cream. That was a mistake. It did not absorb properly and flaked off my skin.

I do like the consistency and the scent of this moisturizer, as well as the added sun protection. There hasn't been much sun, or going out, lately but I would definitely wear this moisturizer for a fresh-faced look when going out during the day. It is lightweight and smells great!

2.3/5

30 SPF Brightening Moisturizer

I felt very fortunate to receive all four products in the Neutrogena Bright Boost product line free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena in exchange for my honest review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

Although Bright Boost Moisturizer has a formula that easily absorbs into the skin and has the great benefit of having 30 SPF, I didn't find that it worked very well for my dull combination skin specifically. I didn't find that it adequately moisturized my skin, no matter how much of the product I used. In terms of value for money, the price point for this moisturizer is too high when considering the small size of the container. At drug stores it is priced the same as the gel cream but is only 30mL compared to the gel cream's 50mL which absorbs into the skin better, and even reduced in sale prices is still quite high.

Using the four products in the line altogether did make my skin smoother and brighter, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend the moisturizer specifically to those with combination skin such as myself.

April 01, 2020

A Little heavy, but feels great going into spring/summer!

I love the SPF protection. I find its a little heavy on the skin but maybe I need to adjust for when the sun is pouring down on me in the next few months. Really look forward to seeing more results and if this helps brighten my skin.

Great moisturizer with spf

Thank you to chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try and review this product! I used this moisturizer after the previous steps of the bright boost line. I loved the texture as it was lightweight and not greasy at all. I’m happy that It also did not leave a white cast. I was concerned about that since I have a medium dark skin tone but it was not an issue! The product absorbed well in to the skin and left it quite moisturized! The fact that it has spf 30 makes it even better for spring and summer days.

A great sunscreen!

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

This is a great moisturizer with spf! The consistency from this moisturizer is very lotion-like, it's light but not super thick or runny. It has a light sweet/flowery fragrance with a mild hint of the typical "sunscreen" scent. The moisturizer applies smoothly, it absorbs into the skin, leaving skin feeling refreshed and very hydrating. I also love that this moisturizer doesn't provide a whitecast after application and doesn't leave any sticky, oily or greasy feeling like other moisturizers with spf.

Great moisturizer with spf

I enjoyed trying this item for free from Chicken Advisor. I felt like this moisturizer worked well for my skin and I loved that it has SPF 30 and I benefited from the brightening effect

Great SPF moisturizer

I always like to have an added SPF moisturizer to my skin care routine and this product sure did deliver! It went on light and easy and absorbed quickly. It was not heavy or pore clogging as some products are. It left my skin moisturizer and protected!

*I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review