Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Nice moisturizer

I’ve used this moisturizer a number of items in the past week. It goes on smoothly and is not oily. I like that it has sunblock in it (spf 30). I will continue to use the product and would consider buying it after I run out. #freesample

April 04, 2020

Moisturizer with SPF is key!

I love that this moisturizer also acts a sunscreen. When using brightening products this is a must. The texture is great and not oily on my skin and also doesn’t dry it out like some others brands.

April 04, 2020

Pretty good for a moisturizer with SPF protection

How is excited to get this product for free from ChickAdvisor product review club. I have very pale skin and I'm constantly looking for ways to incorporate SPF protection into my daily routine and not have oily skin as a result. I use this product with other products in the same line as part of this review process but I found that it works best as a standalone product. it acts a little bit like a sunscreen and then it does feel a bit weird going on and there is a slight residue but it does absorbe pretty well into my skin. I'm not exactly sure what this product is supposed to do other than "brighten" my skin I really don't feel like it does that but it does work well as a sunscreen with moisturizer.

Great spf face cream

I love using face creams that do not leave too much of a white residue on my face. The new neutrogena bright boost spf line did just that. It went on my face easily and I felt I had the protection I needed. I used it with the other neutrogena bright boost lines for my skin care routine. I really enjoyed this line and felt like this could be my skin care regime going forward. It is super hydrating and and when used in conjunction with others makes your skin brighter and best of all oil free.

2.7/5

April 04, 2020

A variety of benefits but not for me.

This applies nicely, is lightweight, and it doesn't leave my skin looking too shiny even throughout the day, but I think I did breakout from this (my skin is picky when it comes to SPF). I haven't noticed too much of a difference in my skin tone just by using this, and I do not think this would be hydrating enough for the colder seasons. I like the idea of this moisturizer (with it being so multi-functional with SPF 30), but unfortunately, it is not for me. *I received this item for free for testing purposes.

Ok Drugstore SPF for Oily Skin

I was excited to get this product for free from Chickadvisor, as some of my favorite sunscreens are from Neutrogena. This one isn't my favorite of theirs, but it's not the worst one I've used by far. I have oily skin, so I try to find a matte SPF, this one isn't it. The product is very liquidy and hydrating, but by mid day I am pretty oily, I can blot my skin and it still looks ok. I prefer their Visibly Bright moisturizing SPF, I didn't get an oily when I used that product.

April 04, 2020

Only wish there was more

So important to have an spf for daytime use and besides the packaging being perfect and pretty the product is too not too greasy and absorbs great will definitely repurchase

Not my first choice

As a stand alone sunblock I wouldn't choose this over my usual sunblock, however as a Moisturizer I very much enjoy using this.

It smells great however it did leave my face feeling extremely greasy, so much so that I ended up washing it off as best I could

Great sunscreen!

I received this product for free for testing purposes. I’m religious with using sunscreen, I use it every single day. Some sunscreens tend to break me out but this one didn’t! I was so shocked and excited to find a good, less expensive option that works just as well as super high end spf! Super impressed with this sunscreen and will purchase it again in the future!

My new favourite

I received this product to test and loved the SPF in it! It’s been a while since I used an SPF product on my face, but this one is my new favourite. It doesn’t feel sticky like other brands I’ve tried, and it gives me an amazing glow! I love this product line.