Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

3.2/5

April 16, 2020

One of the best of the line

I was most excited about this moisturizer with SPF. Usually I put on SPF 50 daily, but this is great for the winter or if I am not going outdoors. The texture is slightly thicker than I would prefer, but it's a bonus that it can brighten my skin while protecting me from sun damage. It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell. The size is good to take on the go, but value for size is a downside.

Great spf boost

Part of taking care of your skin, is wearing an spf.
    I keep this in my purse after I apply it in the morning for when my face gets dry.
    I like that it goes on smooth, and I dont need a lot of product to cover my face. Great moisture with the added benefit of an spf. #gotitfree

Very good moisturizer

I love this moisturizer, it smells great, made my face feel sooo silky soft!!! This makes your face look brighter as well... onthe only thing I would say is that it felt like a matte tacky r something when you first put it on, but after that .. yout skin feels glamorouuuussss lol I would recommend this product to anyone looking for that extra protected shine

Super soft skin

I had the opportunity to try this product and really liked it. After using it consistently for about two weeks, I am happy to report that it left my skin smooth and radiant. An added bonus is that it contains sun protection, meaning I can moisturize my skin and protect myself from harmful UV Rays at the same time.

I love this!

I absolutely love using this stuff! I received this for free to try and it is amazing. My skin has never felt better and looked nicer. I use it after every shower to keep my skin is smooth hydrated and looking radiant.

Feels good on the skin

Ok so seeing that I am still waiting on going outside to test the effectiveness of the spf 30, I will write a review about how it feels on. It is lightweight and long lasting. I can't wait to put this product to the test in the SUN!

Love this Suncreen!

I received this Neutrogena bright boost facial moisturizer with SPF 30 for free to try from chick advisor. I’ve been looking for a good moisturizer with SPF in it and this one is perfect for me and helps protect and moisturize while giving my face a brighter look. This moisturizer is lightweight and non-greasy and works great under my make up. I highly recommend everyone try it out.

Smooth skin

I loved this product! The packaging is really cute, so girlish! The fragrance of this cream is awesome! After a couple of days applying this cream my skin started to look so bright, so healthy! True in love with this cream! The fact that it has SPF 30 is a plus, one less product in my routine and protects my skin
    #gotitfree

Great all day protector

Having to be an essential worker not dealing with the sun isn't an option so to have this moisturizer protecting my skin and taking care of it at the same time is absolutely is amazing.

Une bonne dose d'hydratation

J'aurais préféré que la bouteille soit rose en entier car c'est vraiment ma couleur préférée.

Elle donne une bonne hydratation et protection contre les rayons du soleil!