Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

SPF is necessary

Of the 4 products I received in this line, this was my least favourite product. It felt slightly greasy on top of the serum and gel cream. I like that it contains SPF, but again it was just another step that I ended up skipping often. I liked how protected my skin felt while using it though. The bottle was on the smaller size for what I use for my face.

A good SPF moisturizer

The Neutrogena right boost SPF moisturizer is a good basic moisturizer to have. It is honestly not anything very special. It did brighten my skin a little bit and help with the dry spots, but other than that it didn’t do much more than what any other basic moisturizer would do.
    I wasn’t using a moisturizer anyways to begin with so this was good to try and I don’t mind it as a part of my regimen but it is not something that I will go out of my way to buy specifically. I will say that this is something I will throw in my bag to have in case I need a moisturizer or SPF. I think I would be more likely to purchase it if it had SPF 50 or higher.

My daily moisturizer

I really like that is has a spf of 30 . It keeps my skin hydrated and dewy. I noticed that the formula is a bit oily which I don’t mind since my skin tends to be more on the dry side.

I like that is has a little shimmer in the moisturizer nothing super dramatic but a nice touch. I like the fact it’s in a good size bottle you can throw into your purse or travel bag and won’t take up much room.

Best sunscreen

I'm not a fan of facial sunscreens but used this to give one a try. Pleasantly surprisd to how light and not greasy at all! Felt more like a boost of moisture. Was able to apply makeup over it easily.

Saskatchewan, Canada

A good moisturizer

I liked this moisturizer. It was not greasy and gave my skin all day moisture. There wasn't really a wow factor with this stuff but I think I probably would purchase this product in the future.

Light and soft

This SPF moisturizer feels light and fresh on my skin and I love knowing that I am protecting my skin while I moisturize. A daily staple in my routine for sure!

Good as a moisturizer

This is good as a moisturizer. Not sure just how protective it is. I’d like to use this in the summer to see if the SPF is effective. So for now, I can only say it’s a good moisturizer.

Bonne crème solaire

Ce produit complète la routine,protége du soleil et des dommages.S'applique bien,hydrate et sent bonne.Part contre, pâlit un peu le teint,mais je recommande quand même.

2.2/5

Oh no allergic!

I got this product for free from the ChickAdvisor review club! I must say that I was pretty excited to try a daytime lightweight moisturizer with spf in it. Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction and couldn't use it anymore. I did like the consistency. I would recommend this if you're not sensitive to products with spf inside. I would use if if it weren't for the spf. Thank you ChickAdvisor!

2.0/5

Use alone

I have very dry skin. This product did not do anything for my skin. I do like that it has SPF, but would not recommend using this under makeup as they mention on the bottle. And also, to me glow does not equate to sparkle based cream