Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

June 19, 2020

Amazing moisturizer!

I received this product for free in return of an honest review.
    I have been using this moisturizer with SPF 30 for about 3 months now and absolutely love it. This is actually the first time I've ever used a moisturizer with SPF in it and was really surprised that it didn't leave my skin feeling oily (especially because I have combination oily/acne type of skin) it also works great under my makeup and I really like that this moisturizer is light feeling. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a moisturizer with SPF. #gotitfree

May 03, 2020

Loved that the moisturizer has spf30 in it!

I finally got to try the Neutrogena Bright Boost set as part of the #gotitfree Product Review Club.

This product was probably my least favourite because of the scent lasting. It is lightly scented, and maybe wouldn’t bother most people, but it did catch my attention whenever I was wearing it.

I loved that the moisturizer was very light and thin, applied on smoothly, and has SPF30 in it. It doesn’t leave a residue, except for the smell, and is great because it protects somewhat from the sun. I liked how you can easily apply makeup on top because it goes on so lightly.

Overall, when used as a set, it seems like a good combo. There is the polishing, serum/treatment, moisturizer/gel cream, and then this spf moisturizer to protect during the day. You can even use this moisturizer separately as a sunscreen and moisturizer combo, if you like the smell.

April 30, 2020

worth a try!

This is a perfect combination of Moisturizer & sunscreen! It's lightweight so you don't get that white cast that you'd get from a sunscreen and provides the necessary moisture to last through the entire day!

I don't find the smell to be too overwhelming either which is a bonus when selecting a moisturizer!

April 29, 2020

Summer ready!

This is a great option and didn't irritate my skin or sting it like some sunscreens do. It was highly effective in ensuring my fair skin didnt burn while I was out gardening for the spring. It did not feel greasy and i was able to easily wear it under my makeup.

April 28, 2020

Perfect for the warming weather

I have been using this this daily for my walks or runs - it has 30 SPF which is great. It's not greasy at all and I don't find it comes off easily (re running) and it works very well under makeup. It might be a little drying depending on your skin. It has a very light smell and the value is worth it. Would recommend!

April 27, 2020

It felt dry

I kinda liked it but I felt like it made my skin dried but overall the texture is fine and the smell is good just didn't like the way it felt on my skin. Probably won't recommend it

April 27, 2020

Brightness boost while protecting you from the sun

I incorporated the Neutrogena Bright Boost collection as a part of my regular skin care routine.

I love that the product is light. I am not a fan of heavy creams and this one was amazing. Let me tell you, this cream was light enough that it looked perfect under my makeup without leaving any residue. I also appreciated that Neutrogena incoporated another SPF into their skin care lines, which is really important. I just wish the SPF rating was a bit higher normally I use a a 50 spf but a 35 is not bad either.

I love that there is practically no scent and it did not leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky which allowed me to put on my makeup over top effortlessly.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. The price point of this cream is really reasonable in comparison to the rest of the industry as well.

I absolutely love the packaging and colouring as well.

April 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great sunscreen I would repurchase

I was sent this product and asked to give my honest opinion. I love that it comes in a squeeze tube and is easy to apply. It’s very light weight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It has a slight shimmer and scent but isn’t overbearing. I would absolutely repurchase again!

April 26, 2020

SPF protection

I personally didn't love this product, I found it to be a bit too greasy. I like that it includes SPF 30 and would be good before putting on make up. I would recommend it and for it to be used in small amounts.

April 25, 2020

Nice and light

I was surprised by how much I actually liked this. I used this for one week and noticed promising results. It goes on light and sinks into the skin plus the addition of SPF 30 is a bonus! I only wish the SPF could be a bit higher. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer and leaves behind no greasy film. It is scented but not so much to the point that it would bother me. My favourite way to use this is under makeup for its brightness boosting and SPF properties.

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree