Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 11, 2019

Love this product!

I love this product! Not only is quick drying, so you can get dressed as soon as you put it on, but the cream is fragrance-free as well. It is great quality with a non greasy feel that keeps the my skin soft and moisturized.

March 11, 2019

parched to drenched

wow im rarely impressed with moisturizers.my skin gets so dry that any product lasts a few minutes at best but this product was great.non greasy,non smelly.i could really feel like my skin was taking a huge drink of water when I applied this.its no mess and absorbs quickly.

"Cool" body cream

I received this product for free to review. The gel cream is lightweight and all you need is a very thin layer for fast absorption and will provide all day hydration. It comes in a large pump container so with a few pumps it covers the whole body. The gel is cooling as you rub it on so I can't wait to apply after my shower in the warm summer months. Will definitely purchase again

LOVEEE IT

First thanks ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this out. I received this from chickadvisor for free to try it then review it so heres the review :) I have such dry skin and this here is a godsend. Left my skin feeling so nice and soft. No smell to the lotion which was a plus. I even skipped a day of using and skin was still soft. Only issue i had which isnt a huge problem since the stuff works wonders, is that it was a bit greasy feeling when putting it on. Other than that lil hiccup the stuff again works amazing. I will be purchasing this and adding it to my collection of lotions. Will also be recommending this to family and friends as it is not costly at all and does what it is supposed to.

Light, not sticky

As soon as the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Fragrance-free Hydrating Body Gel Cream I received for free from ChickAdvisor arrived I began using it. The cold and dry winter weather makes my skin feel dry and itchy. When I usually put moisturizer on my skin it often still feels dry with just on application. As soon as I put Neutrogena Hydro Boost Fragrance-free Hydrating Body Gel Cream on my body it instantly felt softer and healthier. One squirt was all I needed to cover a large area. Using the gel moisturizer made my skin feel very hydrated with no sticky residue. This product made my skin feel really hydrated. It's definitely worth the price. I will be buying it again.

Neutrogena Wins!

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM is another wonderful product from Neutrogena. Your skin soaks this in without leaving any sticky residue. The cream feels like silk, and leaves your skin actually feeling silky. I use skin cream every day, trying different products, but this one by far feels the best and is effective in making my skin feel moisturized and smooth.
    I enjoy products with fragrance but my skin does not tolerate them very well. This is fragrance-free and caused no problem.
    I am so happy to have had this opportunity to try this product - it is now on my shopping list.

Quite alright

This lotion is non oily, almost translucent in colour, thick and non runny. Best part of it is it’s non scented. It pumps out well, spreads nicely. Works very well on dry skin, and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.

For the size of bottle, I feel it’s a bit overpriced. I do feel that one pump is sufficient to cover a large area though so a little pump goes a long way. Overall, it is highly recommended.

March 09, 2019

Great product for dry skin!

This body gel is different from others, because it keeps my skin hydrated all day. Contrary to other products this only needs to be applied once. It makes the skin smooth and velvety. It's also a fragrance-free product, recommended by dermatologists. I would highly recommended it for people with sensitive or dry skin. Great product for these long winter months!

1.0/5

Made my skin worse

I had high hopes for this cream. I have horribly dry skin in the winter and have tried EVERYTHING. Be wary...this cream is the same as every other one that claims to hydrate and moisturizer even the driest skin...it actually made my skin more dry. I even tried for a few days in a row with zero improvement. If you suffer from dry skin, this isn’t for you. #gotitfree

Great valued product

Very quickly absorbed sufficiently hydrating product. After the application, the skin is soothing and smooth. If you are person who enjoys massage as you apply body gel or cream or if you want intense rich hydration, this is not a product for you. However, if you want quickly absorbed sufficient hydration on the skin, this is the product for you. It was one of the fastest absorbed body gel I have tried. Another benefit is that it does not leave film-like layer on the skin that some hyaluronic acid included products does.