Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

1.0/5

Made my skin worse

I had high hopes for this cream. I have horribly dry skin in the winter and have tried EVERYTHING. Be wary...this cream is the same as every other one that claims to hydrate and moisturizer even the driest skin...it actually made my skin more dry. I even tried for a few days in a row with zero improvement. If you suffer from dry skin, this isn’t for you. #gotitfree

Great valued product

Very quickly absorbed sufficiently hydrating product. After the application, the skin is soothing and smooth. If you are person who enjoys massage as you apply body gel or cream or if you want intense rich hydration, this is not a product for you. However, if you want quickly absorbed sufficient hydration on the skin, this is the product for you. It was one of the fastest absorbed body gel I have tried. Another benefit is that it does not leave film-like layer on the skin that some hyaluronic acid included products does.

Hello Moisture!

I received this product for free and agreed to review it on Chick- Advisor. When it came in the mail I was surprised to see a big bottle, 473ml. The bottle is an icy water blue, perfect for the name Hydro Boost. This gel cream looks like a cream but goes on like a gel. Its cool and refreshing. The difference form other gels is that it not only dries instantly it leaves a soft almost powdery feel. There is no stickiness just softness. It absorbs quickly and you can see the results instantly. It made my dry skin feel silky and nourished and it lasted all day. Its great for all body parts and for everyone. It is fragrance free and for sensitive skin. My whole family has tried it and even the men said they liked it. I will definitely be buying this. #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #NeutrogenaCanada

March 09, 2019

Wonderful Product For Dry Skin!

I was so happy to receive this product from chickadvisor to try.

Hyaluronic acid is a great product for facial skin care and now it's great for body skincare too! The Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream has a wonderfully light consistency and goes on so smoothly. It is a fast-absorbing product that does not leave any sort of greasy feeling on your skin. And it definitely moisturizes really well! It's really great to find a body product that contains hyaluronic acid. It is very effective at not only eliminating dry skin but maintaining soft supple skin.

I am particularly thrilled that the product is fragrance free. This makes it very good for anybody with sensitive skin.

I recommend this product to anybody struggling to find something that is actually effective for their dry skin or who needs to eliminate the dry skin that we often struggle with during the winter months. This one is definitely getting added to my roster of regular products.

This Product is Wonderful

When my sample arrived I had just returned from a Caribbean vacation where I got a lot of sun, and my skin coming back to the cold was very dry. Perfect test. This product is amazing. It feels very light & clean going on, and absorbs very quickly. It is amazingly effective; super moisturizing. Whereas normally my legs after a hot vacation would be a scaly mess for a week, I haven't seen that at all. My skin looks amazing, very soft & supple, no dry patches at all. Love this product.

March 09, 2019

A must-have for dry/sensitive skin!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I had the chance to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream. This product is awesome!It is for sensitive and dry skin, dermatologists tested, non-greasy , alcohol free. It really moisturizes dry skin and keep hydration locked. I love it. I really recommend it!

Great Texture

#gotitfree. I'm quite impressed with this new body lotion. It has a well-designed pump and attractive packaging. More importantly though, it has provided great moisture to my winter-dry skin. The gel cream texture is the perfect density, between a light lotion and a heavy cream, and it absorbs well and quickly. At around $8.99 for 453 gr, it is a bit more expensive than some other good products, but it does contain hyaluronic acid. I'd buy it again.

Love using this!

Winter is difficult on the skin. My skin is so dry, to find a cream that works isn't always easy. At first I thought that I might find it sticky, it is a gel cream after all...no, not sticky at all. No overpowering perfume and best of all, it feels great on the skin, not greasy and really does moisturize right away. This will be my new 'go to' cream for my body. Another boost? Large bottle and I #got it free

love it

I'm using it on my skin NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM FRAGRANCE-FREE for a good few days and let me tell I do see big results as my skin came back alive and glow I love it as I use it everyday and do get result. I will buy it after I run out of NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM FRAGRANCE-FREE

March 08, 2019

I love this product it is light weight not greasy

I think this product is great it is light weight but has supreme hydration, this product is great for mature skin I have very dry skin that moisture level is increased when applied.