Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 12, 2019

Efficace et rafraîchissant

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor, que je remercie grandement! #cadeau

La formule de la crème fait en sorte que ma peau se rafraîchit à l'application. Elle ne laisse pas de résidu gras et est absorbée rapidement. Son odeur est peu marqué, ce qui permet d'utiliser un parfum ou des huiles essentielles en combinaison sans que les odeurs entre en compétition. Le produit a soulagée ma peau asséchée par les froid d'hiver. Aucun point négatif à recenser.

March 12, 2019

Love It!

I have been using this product for 3 days now and really love it. Being sensitive to fragrances, this one is perfect as there is no perfume. After applying on my hands, it dries within 30 seconds and leaves no greasy oily residue. I have never encountered a lotion that dries that quickly. It's also a good size bottle. The regular price is $8.99 which I find a bit pricey so will look for a sale but it is a definite "buy again".

Dewy smooth

I recieved this product for free to give my honest opinion. I was super eager to try this product! My skin has been seriously begging for moisture! I use Udderly Smooth cream everyday all over my body after showering. So I am regimental in my attempts at staving away the dryness. It's been pretty difficult this year.

From the moment I've layered this smooth goddess cream on my face, to the moment I went to bed, I could seriously feel the moisture trying it's best to stick through the harshness of dry winter heat. I will obviously have to put on a few layers throughout the day but honestly much better than just using Udderly Smooth. Look forward to spoiling my fave with the good stuff!

Quench your body's thirst

I think Neutrogena's products are excellent and price is decent. I got this product from ChickAdvisor to use and review and I love it. I always had dry skin. When you put this on it feels like you rubbing water on. Definitely not greasy and fast absorbing. There is no fragrance, the light scent from the ingredients is very pleasant. The only thing is I wish it gave a more softening effect. I would definitely recommend it and buy it. #got it free #tryNeutrogenaHydroboost @ChickAdvisor

March 11, 2019

Skin feels extremely hydrated and soft!

I've previously been using several products for hydrating my body with no success on finding that perfect product. My skin gets dry (especially with this cold weather) but after using Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel, I instantly saw a difference. I just get out of the shower and put it on while my skin was still damp. Highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin or just want that extra hydrating boost to keep your skin soft!

Noticeable Results after one day

This is the time of year when I stop referring to my largest organ as “my skin” and being to refer to it as “the dreaded dragonscale”.

I was pretty excited when I was sent this product for free by Chick Advisor to try. I’ve used this brand previously for my skin without any reactions so I felt like I’d be safe to try it. In the past I’ve found their products too expensive but I looked up the average price of this product ($8.99) and found it to be very reasonable for the size of the bottle.

I tried the product on one of my arms and one of my legs so I could compare with and without it.
    The skin I used it on is much softer and I’m noticing a lot less “flakage” on the sides I’ve applied it to. It goes on super smooth (I tried it wet and dry, found it absorbed faster into “dry” skin). I was pleased that there was no scent because there are people in my life who are very sensitive to scent. It has made my skin feel smoother and softer.

100% will use this bottle to the end and then re-buy. It is a great value for people with sensitive or dry skin.

Updated On: March 18, 2019

***UPDATE***
    I was in the drugstore this week and almost dropped my basket when I saw this product, in the exact size I got on sale for $17.99. This cream is great, but at that price, I will use it a lot less often and most likely not re-buy.

March 11, 2019

Finally no more alligator skin!

When winter arrives so does the dry alligator skin! To my amazement when I received a FREE Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, I was thrilled to try a FREE product, but to try a product that worked is incredible.

Chick Adviser has delivered a wonderful contact with Neutrogena with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream and have it work for dry skin is a miracle. It goes on silky smooth and hydrates your skin all day!

A definite must for anyone with dry skin.

Lovely texture gel cream

Just received my free neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream to test. My skin is extremely dry and flaky after cancer treatments and in just a few days the flaking has become much less pronounced. The gel cream formula is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Looking forward to finally getting my soft skin back.

Updated On: March 11, 2019

Thanks Chick Advisor for the chance to review this product. Cancer is expensive and this product has proved effective and is reasonably priced to purchase when my sample is empty

Wow

Sans fini gras sans odeur et sans cassage de tête pour savoir quelle cream hydratante utiliser. Je l'adore, j'ai toujours une préférence pour une autre cream mais celle-ci est ma numéro 2.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

Ayant la peau très sèche surtout durant la saison hivernale, j'ai besoin d'une crème hydratante vraiment efficace. J'étais sceptique face à ce gel mais j'ai été agréablement surprise de son efficacité. Merci