Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 16, 2019

Wow it works!

I received a free bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream to try out due to my very dry Saskatchewan skin. When I first put the gel cream on I thought it was a bit oily but actually it isn't, it was just the gel texture. The cream absorbs quite quickly and did not leave my hands feeling greasy at all. I've been using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream for a few days now and I am very pleased with it. It truly is fragrance free and it does absorb quickly but the biggest change I've noticed as compared to my usual lotion is that I don't have to keep applying it several times a day. I've only had to use it in the morning and in the evening. This is a wonderful product that I will continue to use indefinitely.

Loved it!

I was very sceptical at the beginning because I am very sensitive when it comes to products. First of all I love the fact that this item was fragrance free which was a bonus as I’m very sensitive. It’s not greasy, absorbs very quick, and left my skin feeling very hydrated

March 15, 2019

Makes skin nice and smooth

Updated On: March 15, 2019

I really like this Neutrogena Hydro Boost fragrance-free body cream. It made my dry skin soft and smooth. I notice it does have a scent but its not fragrance. I'm very sensitive to fragrance but this scent (whatever it is) does not brother me at all. I was a little skeptical at first but this product really works on dry skin. I will definitely get it again. #Gotitfree

Très surprise !

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce produit et je suis vraiment surprise, car celui-ci n'est pas gras du tout. On peut l'appliquer et sauter dans nos vêtements rapidement. Son efficacité est bonne. J'aurais peut-être aimé une petite odeur par contre. Je recommande fortement ce produit, car pour 8,99 $ la bouteille est immense. Le produit est hydratant, mais pas trop et il est léger, ce que j'aime vraiment. Belle découverte pour moi !

Love the absorption!!

I was so happy to receive the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for free from ChickAdvisor! I have super dry skin especially in the winter and a lot on my hands.

This is a LARGE bottle for the $8.99 price tag so it is well worth it!!!

I am very happy that it is unscented because I have a little guy at home, and most places these days are scent free environments. When you pump it out, it looks white like a cream, but as soon as you rub it in its gel form. Non greasy, and absorbs into your skin super fast leaving you able to continue whatever you are doing without having to wait for the cream to "dry".

I will definitely be using this product, and purchasing it more often!!!

Agréablement surprise!!!

Durant l'hiver, j'ai toujours les jambes très sèches, peu importe le type de savon ou de crème hydratante que j'utilise. Donc, je ne m'attendais pas à de résultats incroyables avec cette crème. Eh bien, j'ai été agréablement surprise de son efficacité.
    Dès sa première application, mes jambes sont beaucoup moins sèches. J'en suis à ma troisième journée et mes jambes sont douces et bien hydratées.
    Par contre, seul bémol, je trouve qu'il laisse une faible pellicule graisseuse sur ma peau, malgré leur slogan. Mais cela ne m'empêchera pas de l'utiliser!

Updated On: March 15, 2019

#gotitforfree!

Love this product

This moisturizer is great. I received it for free to try and absolutely love it. It is non greasy and absorbs very fast. It is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it has very little scent. My husband has really bad dry skin on his hands and he loves this product.

March 15, 2019

Boost your skin! Take that winter!

The winter has been harsh on my skin particularly my hands. I’m a mom of two kids under 5 so my hands are constantly in water. I was excited to try and review the neutrogena hydroboostfor body after trying the face version thatI loved.
    By the next day of using after a shower all over the body my skin felt supple and hydrated. A week later I even had a glow. It easily absorbed into my skin and fragrance free as a bonus. I highly recommend this product and the price point is perfect. I moisturize my hands during the day as needed and I’m pleased with the outcome.

Nice Cream

I have been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (fragrance free), which I received for free in exchange for my review, for several days now, and I really like it. The cream absorbs well and is not greasy. My skin feels soft and hydrated. As well, the cream comes in an easy to open/close pump bottle, which is a big plus. It is a little more expensive than some other products, but is still a good value. I would recommend to family and friends and would gladly purchase again.

Performed as I had hoped

Product has a very nice consistency for applying. Doesn't feel heavy or sticky. Absorbed quickly. Skin felt great after application. Fragrance-free, but still has an aroma which is not unpleasant.