Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 17, 2019

I would definitely buy this!

This is a fantastic gel cream! The product absorbs in very quickly and leave a beautiful silky feeling on your skin. It is fragrance free and it is truly fragrance free! Overall I would definitely buy this!

Fantastic and Inexpensive

I was very excited to be chosen by @ChickAdvisor to receive a free sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Body Cream as part of their Product Review Club. Since Neutrogena Face Wash and Face Gel-Cream are already part of my daily routine, I had high expectations and was not disappointed. It is very light, spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin soft but not sticky. It works wonders on dry elbows and dry winter skin. I have sensitive skin and appreciate that it is available fragrance-free. I highly recommend this product. #gotitfree #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

Very Effective lotion

Got this free from Chick advisor to review and yes the name says it all. I have very dry skin from living in a cold dry climate and this lotion is like a splash of moisture all over my body. It has no over powering scent and the lotion is very light and a little goes along way. Because it is a gel, it seems to soak in quickly and you don’t have to wait to get dressed. Thank you for choosing me Chickadvisor to review this really good product!

Sensitive skin approved!

I received this cream free to review.

I have sensitive skin and am prone to flare ups of eczema. This product did not aggravate my skin in any way. It is creamy and not watery. I have dry skin and it kept my skin feeling moisturized for most of my day at work. I would recommend this product and will definitely buy it when this one runs out! I generally love Neutrogena products and this does not disappoint.
    #Neutrogena #gotitfree

2.7/5

Neutrogena gel cream

I personally did not like it after fact , says it goes on non greasy yes feels like water going on , but feels greasy / oily after putting it on once soaked in my skin.
    Put it on my neck and from head to toe felt sticky afterwards ..... not fan.

Sure your skin feels soft but to what cost..... a shower to take off.

Works better if put on let it soak in then take a shower after an hour
    My skin was still soft so it probably locks in moisture like it says

There is other lotions that don't leave me feeling oily after the fact of using it.

Thank you chick advisor for letting me being one of some many to try this product.
    #gotitfree

Peau douce

@NeutrogenaCanada #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost @ChickAdvisor

#cadeau #gotitfree

Merci pour l'essai gratuit , du Neutrogena hydroboost. J'ai reçu ce magnifique et très gros format de 453g, de gel crème pour le corps , de couleur blanc et sans parfum.

Points positifs
    Il a très bien soulagé ma peau sèche sensible et l'a rendue plus souple et moins tendue. L'effet hydratant est instantané, sans parfum, peau non grasse

Points négatifs
    Je mets aussi sans parfum car j'aime les crèmes avec des parfums légers, j'ai aussi l'impression que ma peau reste humide et j'aime moins mais ce n'est pas gras

Conclusion
    Je vais l'utiliser jusqu'à la dernière goutte ! Elle me convient parfaitement, et laisse une peau d'apparence douce et en santé

Updated On: March 16, 2019

J'ai oublié de mentionner que l'acide hyaluronique, selon Wikipédia, a des propriétés anti âge et comble l'espace inter-cellulaire et participe à l'hydratation et la cohésion des tissus, des avantages qu'on aime bien ;)

Wow it works!

I received a free bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream to try out due to my very dry Saskatchewan skin. When I first put the gel cream on I thought it was a bit oily but actually it isn't, it was just the gel texture. The cream absorbs quite quickly and did not leave my hands feeling greasy at all. I've been using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream for a few days now and I am very pleased with it. It truly is fragrance free and it does absorb quickly but the biggest change I've noticed as compared to my usual lotion is that I don't have to keep applying it several times a day. I've only had to use it in the morning and in the evening. This is a wonderful product that I will continue to use indefinitely.

March 16, 2019

Great hydration for sensitive skin

I received my trial this week from chick advisor and after the first use I absolutely loved it! Many products leave my hands sore due to the scent or oily. The hydro boost was scent free and just left you skin feeling hydrated versus oily. My sister that has severe eczema also tried it and she loved it! I will be switching my brand of choice after using this product!

March 15, 2019

last for days

Didn't matter what part of my body I put it on it made a big difference. I initially put a dab on my forehead and smoothed it in, and 15 hours later I could still feel the moisture and smoothness. It has a bit of smell to it which isn't overpowering or bad but it does linger.

March 15, 2019

Loved it!

I was very sceptical at the beginning because I am very sensitive when it comes to products. First of all I love the fact that this item was fragrance free which was a bonus as I’m very sensitive. It’s not greasy, absorbs very quick, and left my skin feeling very hydrated