Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Great gel

I received this gel free. I love the silky feeling that it has. I was afrais a gel would be sticky but it is really smooth. You don’t have a bad feeling when you apply it.
    I usually do not cream my whole body ( arms and legs, feet and hands) but I started using it on my whole body...feels refreshing ans my skin is softer. Got rid of dry skin on elbows by using it morning and evenings.
    No idea yet of the price but it is going to become my regular cream now.
    The fact it is frangrantfree makes it even better,

Merveilleux

J'aime vraiment cette crème. Très facile à appliquer et je peux m'habiller tout de suite sans problème, sans me sentir collée. Elle pénétre très rapidement et laisse la peau douce. Je recpmmande vraiment ce produit.

neutrogena hydro boost

j'essaie depuis une semaine le gel pour le corps neutrogena hydro boost et j'adore hydrate bien la peau et la crème pénètre rapidement. Par contre la texture n'est pas l'idéal, texture gel me répugne un peu mais l'efficacité est là alors je passe par dessus la texture.

Fantastic

This a fantastic lotion. I put it on after a shower. It helps my dry winter skin. I would definitly buy this product. It is exactly what I want. It is unscented and creamy.

March 20, 2019

Great skincare product! Definitely recommend!

Neutrogena is famous for its effective and affordable products, and this one falls nothing short of amazing! I have struggled with dry skin for as long as I can remember and found that the majority of products that work well are way out of my budget, as I'm sure most can relate so I would urge anyone who suffers from dry skin to try this product!

A very lovely product!

Thanks for the chance to try this lovely cream for free!

Although I have used Neutrogena products in the past and loved them I was still very skeptical. The idea of a gel cream just didn't have me feeling the moisturizer vibe. However I was so wrong!

This product is luxurious and has left my entire body silky smooth after less than a week of use! It absorbs quickly as advertised and really has made a drastic difference to my winter-dried sensitive skin!

The only drawbacks are that it does have that slight chemical smell that tends to come with unscented beauty products and the initial residue feels slightly sticky but both of these sensations fade quickly.

At only approximately$8.99 per bottle this lotion is definitely worth every penny!

Thanks again for the opportunity!!

An amazing product

Both me and my 12 year old son are using it daily, he cannot believe how fast and effective it is working on his dry skin. It is greeseless and fast absorbing. Will definitely buy it again

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product in the future

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my review.
    I have always had dry skin, and have tried different moisturizers over the years to combat the issue only to have to reapply throughout the day. The very first day I used this product I was pleasantly surprised that it’s moisturizing qualities lasted all day long wilithout feeling oily. It was quick to absorb and I liked the fact that it was fragrance free. I would definitely recommend this product.

March 19, 2019

Literally the best moisturizer ever

Literally the bet moisturizer I have ever tried. I always go back to it if I try other moisturizers. So light weight and is like a drink of water for my skin

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not greasy. Amazing

One of the best lotions I have ever used. So light, no scent and works very well to moisturize my skin. Will definitely buy it again. It definitely lives up to its name.