Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Lotion Lotion its ok

I tried it lotion and it’s lotion. I didn’t find it more hydrating then other lotions. The pump is frustrating! I feel like for a body lotion it should have a larger pump to get more lotion in your hand. Thanks for letting me review this lotion. #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

My new Go To for best body moisturizer!

Living on a Farm, never seem to have enough moisture in my skin. This was amazing! Within 5 days of using it, it was like I shed 10 years in the look of my skin. Best, quick to absorb, no tacky or greasy layer on the skin. Smooths on very well too....so you get equal moisture everywhere. And skin doesn't look thirsty an hour or 2 after! Very effective. Love it. Now have been using just over 2 weeks since starting my 1st bottle.

Updated On: March 31, 2019

Living on a Farm, never seem to have enough moisture in my skin. This was amazing! Within 5 days of using it, it was like I shed 10 years in the look of my skin. Best, quick to absorb, no tacky or greasy layer on the skin. Smooths on very well too....so you get equal moisture everywhere. And skin doesn't look thirsty an hour or 2 after! Very effective. Love it. Now have been using just over 2 weeks since starting my free sample...a FULL size bottle!

New Brunswick, Canada

Great feeling moisturizer!

I was able to try out this moisturizer for free from Chick Advisor. I have used the Neutrogena face gel cream moisturizer and if you like the feeling of that product, this is pretty much the same. There is no scent, it's got a great thick gel/cream texture, glide onto your skin. Absorbs quickly, hydrates all day, and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft. There's no wet or sticky feeling. I love using this on my arms, it really does something good for the skin, and I can notice it there. Also the fact that they have a short pump is great, but the pump locks!! That's amazing to have on a drug store product.

Neutrogena...Another Winner

I've always been a fan of Neutrogena products as they are reasonably priced and of great quality. The Neutrogena Hydro Body Boost Cream doesn't disappoint as it is a fabulous moisturizer. The gel cream consistency is cooling and relieves my itchy skin . After one application the itchiness disappeared and hasn't reappeared. I live that it is so effective and has no fragrance.

March 29, 2019

Scent free, feels great and works

I got this free as part of the product review club & am oh so happy! This cream is amazing. It goes on so smoothly compared to other creams. And since I work in a scent free workplace it’s so nice to be able to use this as needed when I’m working. Compared to some of the heavier creams it doesn’t ball up on my skin. Goes on easily, soaks in quickly and moisturizer - everything I need. I don’t need to wait before putting clothes on as it absorbs in that fast. Unfortunately it showed up after my skin had recovered from the wicked long cold snap but I’m sure it would work just as well then as a daily boost.

Effective Cream

I received this for review and I like this product. It has a good consistency that absorbs well and isn't greasy afterwards. It feels a bit 'plasticky' before it fully absorbs, but it goes away shortly. I have dry skin on my arms and this cream seems to keep it at bay for a good portion of the day after a shower. A little goes a long way, too.

It's a bit expensive in some stores where I am, $15, so I'd feel more comfortable buying it on sale.

I'd recommend this an as option for others who suffer from dry skin.

Perfect for the Skin

I have always loved Netrogena products and was excited to try their Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free. I love how the gel-cream is fragrance free!

My skin can be dry, especially during the colder months; therefore, I use a lot of cream. This was my first time trying Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream and it's great. I felt like it made my skin feel hydrated & it didn't make it greasy. It's light enough that you can use it daily. I've been using it daily and it's my skin feels smooth!

I would recommend this product.

Moisturizes like silk!

One of the best moisturizers I have tried! Goes on and soaks in quickly leaving no residue. Skin feels silky not sticky. Unscented actually means no scent on this one! Got it for free.

Lightweight cream

I like the lightweight feel of the cream. I also like how it has a refreshing feel. It absorbs well and lasts long, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized. The price is more than I'd liked to pay for it, but I think it would be worth it when it's on sale.

#gotitfree

March 28, 2019

Not greasy, frangrance free, absorbs quickly!

My biggest issue with any body moisturizers is the texture, they're either too tacky, or greasy. This product feels light, yet moisturizes well. I love that its fragrance free. I would venture to use it as an emergency moisturizer for the face too!