Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Quick Absorption

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free free for review. The gel cream applied easily and absorbed quickly. It didn't leave a greasy feeling. I like that it is fragrance free. I would purchase this product again.

April 07, 2019

Enfin, J’ai trouvé la perle rare!

Cette gel-crème convient parfaitement à ma peau. Hydratante mais surtout pas grasse. S’absorbe rapidement.Rend ma peau douce. Facile à appliquer. Je vous recommande!! +++

1.7/5

April 07, 2019

Not moisturizing enough for dry skin

This product feels extremely lightweight and almost fragrance free. Unfortunately, after application, my dry skin did not feel quenched at all, despite its claims to be super moisturizing. My skin was left feeling only slightly moisturizer, so I would only recommend this perhaps for people with very oily skin who do not require anything but the slightest hydration from their moisturizer.
    Sadly disappointed since it claims to instantly quench dry skin.

Fast Absorption Guaranteed

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor.

I have dry/sensitive skin and it is especially bad in the winter so this was the perfect time to try this product. The product I normally use works well but I've always felt it took to long to absorb. I would put it on and feel like I had to dry my hands before I could touch anything.

The information on the back of the bottle says that it absorbs instantly and it definitely lives up to that claim. After less than a minute of rubbing it into my skin it felt completely absorbed and I didn't feel the need to wipe away any excess product. My skin felt instantly hydrated and smooth to the touch, and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

I also appreciate that it is fragrance free because I am sensitive to certain scents as well as having sensitive skin.

Another bonus is the price. It is quite a bit cheaper than the product that I normally use but just as effective.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry/sensitive skin.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Cream Ever!

This is the best cream ever! I was suffering really bad from dry winter skin, especially on my hands, and this cream made it all better in just one use. It is very hydrating and non-greasy. What else could anyone ask for!

April 07, 2019

Great for the summer time!

Thanks to chickadvisor for the opportunity to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream.

First it's still more of a cream then gel in texture and appearance. It did dry down nicely with no tackiness. The smell is light and pleasant as is the moisturizer itself. It does seal in the moisture nicely but because it's so light I would use it in the summer only.

All in all it was great value for it's price.
    Not oily after and absorbs fast. It didn't get rid of the little bumps on my arms but everywhere else felt silky. I would continue to use this and see how well my skin improves in the long run. Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try something new.

#gotitfree

Lightweight dryness buster

I have really dry skin and am constantly using moisturizer to keep the dryness away. After being selected to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, I was thinking tat this will be similar to my other moisturizers, I'm happy to say I was wrong. Not only is this gel cream light weighted, it goes on easily. It's quickly absorbs in my ski and does not leave a greasy residue. My skin instantly felt softer and more supple. I don't need as much as my old moisturizer and my skin did not feel dry and tight later on in the day.

2.8/5

Great value

I've received this product for free to try.

I have dry skin all year round. It needs attention daily.
    The Neutrogena Hydro-Boost is a great option for daily use. Affordable and lightweight.
    There's practically no smell so it doesn't interfere with my favorite fragrance.
    It's overall a great hydrating gel-creme.

I would prefer it was a little thicker though

Neutrogena Hydo Boost

This is a great product that does exactly like it advertises. The boost of hydration to dry skin is very effective for me. My wrinkles decreased and the roughness of my skin on my elbows and feet was great. My arms and legs were softer as well. I would highly recommend this product. Thank you for the opportunity.

April 07, 2019

Wow! Tamed my dry skin wonderfully!

I was excited to be picked to try this product for free but was a little skeptical about a body gel cream thinking it may sticky because of the word "gel" in the name... was I wrong! This cream is smooth and absorbs really well. My skin gets pretty dry in the winter and this worked at keeping it moisturized throughout the day. For $8.99 and not needing a lot of it, I definitely find you get value for your money. I've got my boyfriend using it now too!