Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

April 11, 2019

what a fantastic cream sooo hydrating

i highly recommend this product. after just one applucation my skin was plump and you could visibly see the hydration. i love this product and i am so happy that i got to review it.

April 11, 2019

Where has this been? I would bath in this if I could.

I was lucky enough to get this product to review. It is extremely easy to apply and the hydration lasted for 3 days. The last few years my left leg has been in and out of casts,which if you've had casts dries out both limbs. So imagine my surprise when I found out that my leg was supple and soft the next day!

Bye bye winter skin!

I am always on the look out for a skin cream that won't leave me wondering what else could be out there for me. With the Neutrogena Hydro boost body gel cream I will wonder no longer! This gel/cream is really light and absorbs into the skin in seconds so you're not waiting around to get dressed and on with your day- I use it in the morning to start my day and before bed and my sheets don't have the telltale grease smears. After a long winter of thirsty skin and super drying heat this is the cream for me from now on. I didn't have doubts that Neutrogena would have a quality product but I was blown away with how luxurious this cream felt and its price point you can't go wrong! Worked great on itchy legs as well as arms and face, the fragrance free cream lets you really enjoy the cream without having to deal with a strong scent. I loved it so much I bought one for my sister so she wouldn't keep borrowing mine! Overall I am really happy I was chosen to try this product and am really happy with the results.

April 10, 2019

I will use this lotion from now on

I love that it is not greasy. My skin feels so smooth and silky when I apply it after my shower. Thank you for letting me try it before I buy it. I even put it on my clean face.

April 10, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

I really like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, fragrance free. Hydrates my skin, leaving it smooth not sticky. I will buy a bottle when the bottle I received for free to review is empty. #gotitfree

A Quality Product

I have quite dry, sensitive skin especially in the winter/colder months, probably as a result of being involved in a lot of outdoor activities. I have been seeking a quality product that was fragrance and alcohol free, that I could use daily in my maintenance routine to relieve dry, chapped skin. I also wanted a product that would absorb quickly without leaving an oily feeling. I found the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream provided the layer of protection I was was looking for in a daily body moisturizing cream. I received a full sized 453g product for free.

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM FRAGRANCE-FREE

wasn't sure if this would work for me but i have to say i love it! great for my dry skin especially in winter! after one use my skin felt hydrated all day. Will be buying this again and again! #gotitfree

April 10, 2019

neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream

I will certainly buy this again. My legs are so dry and after the first application I really noticed a difference. It is non sticky. blends right into the skin and fragrance free. This is the best lotion I have used and I highly reccomend it. Thank you for the opportunity to try this great product.

I love this product.

I have been really enjoying this product. With the winter season just ending my skin has been suffering from dryness and itchiness. With this product it has helped with this these issues. I will buy this product

Effective hydrating cream

I have been trying this new product from Neutrogena. It has surprised me. The cream is very effective. I love that doesn't have a scent. My skin is smooth after using it.