Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 21, 2019

My new daily moisturizer.

I use a lot of lotion because I have always had dry, very itchy skin. I could draw on my skin with a fingernail. The photo shows not anymore!
    My hubby’s dry hands have improved too, just from applying this to areas I can’t reach.
    It is different than anything I have ever used. Really impressed. Can get dressed right away also which is great.
    The scent is barely there, so it doesn’t clash with anything else you want to use.
    It’s more expensive than the other lotions, I found it for just under $10 at my local big box store.
    If it works this well though, it’s worth it!

Updated On: March 21, 2019

#tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost
    Grateful to have got it free to try. Thank you #ChickAdvisor !

March 20, 2019

Great moisturizer for the summer!

I got this product free to try. I have really dry skin especially in the winter time. This gel cream is super light weight but yet still keeps my skin moisturized. It absorbs very quick and I don't really find it sticky. I think it would be a great cream to put on during the spring and summer time as it starts to get warmer so that it doesn't create a sticky texture on my skin. In the winter time, I would still prefer to put on the thick body cream to keep my skin moisturized for a longer time. I put on the gel cream after shower at night and the next morning my skin still felt soft to touch! The gel also smells refreshing. I would definitely recommend this gel cream for someone with dry to normal skin type. For $8.99, the price is great for such a big bottle. I have purchased other body cream that only moisturizes for the first hour or so but loses its effectiveness shortly after, but the Hydro Boost Body gel cream doesn't have this problem!

Heavenly Scent and Moisture

Oh my word! The smell alone would make me want to buy it again and again. It’s really fresh but not overpowering. I love it! I recieved the product for free from a Chick Advisor campaign. That being said, the product itself is equally as awesome as the smell. It’s very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs instantly, no need to wait to get dressed. I’ve noticed an improvement in the appearance and texture of my dry skin after a couples days use. I love that it has hylauronic acid. It’s like a high end face cream, but for your body and at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommend! #freeproduct

Great product!

I have be enjoying the Neutrogena Hydra Boost Boddy gel cream. I got this product for free #trybeforeyoubuy. I really like the smooth texture and the way it goes on. I find it absorbs quite well and definitely recommend it. #Try NeutrogensHydroBoost

Boosted!

I tried this product out when I received it. It made a difference to my skin more of a boost because my skin looked drab and unhealthy. It give it a punch as it got right into my skin bringing out a healthier skin. It pulled my skin and made it softer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone to try it our for yourselves and find your own results. You won't regret it.

March 20, 2019

Cooling and refreshing for summer!

The packing for this product is really good. The pump is generous and the bottle is good looking. It pumps out a good amount and it definitely has a gel cream consistency. There is a very slight, very light scent but it fades quickly. Using this I feel it moisturizes quite well and it feels cooling and refreshing. What I don't enjoy is the tacky layer it leaves on the skin until I wash it off. I can feel it sitting there and it stays sticky all day. I think this would be great kept in the fridge for hot summer days but it won't replace my normal lotions.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

Love!

I love this body gel! My biggest issue with most lotion is that it's so thick that it takes forever to absorb into the skin. This is such a light weight texture and feels so nice on the skin.
    I love how cooling this feels, and how fast it absorbs. I can see myself using this in the summer and it's absolutely helping me in this cold Canadian winter! I love that it doesn't have a scent, and that it doesn't feel greasy at all.
    I think that if you can find this at Walmart or on sale that it's definintely worth the price. Although I did receive this for free from ChickAdvisor, I have already repurchased because I found it on sale!

March 20, 2019

Made for people on the go

The best selling point? You dont have to wait forever for it to dry! Put in on, and literally continue with your routine! Price is reasonable. Bottle is a good size. My skin feels and looks great again. I am sold!

Great feeling cream!

I received this product to try to free as part of a sampling opportunity.
    This product's texture was light and it absorbed quickly into the skin, without leaving an residue. It is a great value for such a large container of effective cream. I like that I didn't need a lot of product for moisture and didn't have to reapply often.

The only thing I didn't like that much was the scent. Luckily, the scent didn't last long and wasn't overpowering. It just wasn't my favourite scent.

Merveilleux

J'aime vraiment cette crème. Très facile à appliquer et je peux m'habiller tout de suite sans problème, sans me sentir collée. Elle pénétre très rapidement et laisse la peau douce. Je recpmmande vraiment ce produit.