Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

July 18, 2019

my skin feel very hydrated

I have extremely dry skin like the driest it can get. When I usually put moisturizer in my skin still feels dry and rough with just on application. I have to put several layers on moisturizer for my skin to feel soft. Using the gel moisturizer made my skin feel very hydrated with no sticky residue on its own. I bought this product to mix with my favorite moisturizers to create the perfect product for my extremely dry skin. This product was perfect for my experiment and made my skin feel really hydrated. I would definitely recommend to people who are trying to battle the chapped winter months. I would not recommend this for use by itself on a daily basis for those with extremely dry skin. It’s great for quick hydration but not so good for lasting on the skin.

May 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will buy this product again.

I have really dry skin and this is the perfect body lotion for the summer. Very hydrating without being too thick or oily. Soaks in rapidly and makes my skin feel great.

May 01, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Skin feels great

As i have very dry skin and eczema after using this for only four days my skin feels so much better and no dry patches so my make up goes on so much better even without make up my skin looks fresh

May 01, 2019

Great Product

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is light-weight and goes on very nice, non-greasy and great absorbency. On the negative side found the fragrance a little strong. All and all a great body cream!

April 30, 2019
    New York, United States

Pleasantly surprised

Love the texture, though I think they could work on making it a tiny bit less sticky.
    Though this is much much less sticky than regular lotion.
    It does seem to absorb well, even with the slight residue. I was expecting it to be a bit more gel-like but it is clearly different than other moisturizers.
    The smell is good. And you don’t have to use much to make an impact.

April 24, 2019

Light, yet moisturizing!

I am always on the lookout for body moisturizers that are hydrating without feeling greasy. And if that product has a pleasant smell that is subtle enough not to interfere with my perfume, so much the better! This product ticks all of those boxes for me. I love this product and will be buying it again once the sample runs out. I love the light, fresh scent and the lightweight, gel-like texture that dries in fairly quickly, so I don't feel sticky or greasy at all when I need to put clothes on after use. A great product!

April 15, 2019

Great gel cream

Alright i didn't think I would like it so much but I do. I brought with me on our family trip to Mexico and the sun, pool, sea can dry up your skin like crazy. Well this was pleasantly made it silky smooth. I found it more effective right after a shower when skin was still moist. I would definitely use this during the summer for winter it wouldn't be enough for me. But my family loved it our skin soaked it up.

The scent is fabulous!

This body gel cream is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and is effective. But what I like the best is the way it smells! A nice clean scent that I would literally buy as a perfume! I have very dry skin and it does moisturize well, however, for myself I need to apply some quite frequently. For someone with normal skin, or even just slightly dry, this is a beautiful product. I may purchase it, (as I #got it free) from chick advisor, simply for the scent alone. But perhaps try another from this line that is heavier. As usual though, Neutrogena does not disappoint. I would definitely recommend it.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel

Excellent product! I used it and it is amazing how the moisture seems locked right into your skin! The scent is fresh and smells like summer! My daughter that has very dry skin issues used it and was amazed at the results. It's a must have winter and summer product!

Great product!

A great gel cream. This product has the feel and smell of freshness. It is lightweight, very hydrating and absorbs extremely well. Good value for the retail price considering that it lasts a long time and you don’t need a lot of it. Especially love the fact that it contains hyaluronic acid. ( I received this product free in exchange for my review)