Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

Fresh and Soft

This hydro boost body gel cream is a really nice texture. It is soft and luxurious and goes on non greasy. It quickly absorbed into my skin and I loved the fresh ocean like scent that it had and left on my body. My skin felt soft and smooth all day. Really love this body cream.

March 20, 2019

Good product for the price!

I received this as a free product from chickeadvisor, to try and complete a review.
    I currently use the neutrogena hydro boost gel cream on my face and since i am pleased i figured i would be pleased with the neutrogena hydroboost body gel cream as well.
    I can say that i am. I used this daily after showers on my legs and occasionally before bedtime. I found the cream is lightweight and quickly absorbed, leaving my skin feeling smooth.
    I would purchase this product.

March 20, 2019

Absorbs quickly leaves skin soft &smooth;

#gotitfree #ChickAdvisor #tryNeutragenaHydroBoost @ChickAdvisor , thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this out, love the lightness and consistency of this gel cream, it absorbs very quickly, no fragrance or irritation, left my skin feeling soft,supple and smooth. No residual film left it just absorbed into my skin. No itchy dry skin anymore , thank you Neutrogena.

Not greasy

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost cream as part of the Chickadvisor review club. I really enjoyed trying this lotion, it was non greasy so I could use it everyday and it also had a very pleasant scent that was not overwhelming. It left my skin feeling moisturized and super soft and silky smooth. It will definitely replace my current body lotion. #gotitfree

Great new product!

I was skeptical about using a "gel" as a body moisturizer but this product impressed me. It's non-greasy and keeps my dry skin feeling soft during the dry winter months. Also it has a great scent that's long lasting and not too strong.

Not As Expected

I was really excited to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream but I was disappointed. It does say that it is a Body Cream so I shouldn't be surprised that it didn't work well on my face. It is cool and soothing but I found that it didn't absorb into my skin very well and it stayed on top of my skin for some time. I do have dry skin and this product doesn't work much better or differently than any other moisturizing creams I have used.

Does the trick!

I was excited to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM because I am an Aveeno girl. It is truly my go to brand. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Neutrogena's cream. My husband and I have both enjoyed putting it to the test. It really does go on well, like it promises, and doesn't worry you when it comes to putting clothes on right away. It sinks in nicely and you do feel it for the day. Nice, silky skin. You feel nicely hydrated. That is pretty impressive considering the brutal cold we have had and the dryness that has come along with it! I do find it to be a bit light. It isn't as thick as Aveeno and I feel like i have to put on more. The fact that it is lighter is nice but I don't feel like it is giving as much hydration. It is nice to try and maybe we will be won over completely by the end of the bottle!

Excellent!

J'ai eu la chance de tester la crème hydratante hydro boost de neutrogena. #gotitfree. C'est en texture gel qui donne un effet frais et pénètre très vite dans la peau. Parfais pour mettre son pyjama sans rester collant!

March 18, 2019

Léger et pour la journée!

Je n'avais jamais essayé d'hydratant en gel. Je suis vraiment étonnée. Ça s'étend bien et ne laisse pas une sensation comme la crème. Après une douche elle pénètre rapidement et ça dure toute la journée. Comme j'ai une peau très sèche l'hiver, c'est préférable pour moi dans mettre 2 fois par jour. Je recommande fortement!

March 18, 2019

Je recommande Neutrogena Hydro Boost

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir Neutrogena Hydro Boost de Chick Advisor. Ça fait quelques jours que he l'utilise et j'adore!! Le parfum est léger, ma peau est souple et hydratée. Ce gėle-crėme n'est pas gras et très absorbant. Je recommande cet hydratant!!!

Merci à Chick-Advisor