Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

April 11, 2019

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM

Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to test the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM. I had high hopes for the product, but it didn't meet my expectations. I think the problem was the scent, it smelled like medicine for me. I like fruity smelling products. The product did go on well and didn't leave any residue which is good in my opinion as it doesn't ruin my clothing. I will not be purchasing this product as it wasn't what I was looking for. Thanks again for letting me try it out.

April 07, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

It will be great for Summer

This lotion is super nice with a minimal scent. Its non greasy formula and quick absorption make it's a great go to lotion when your in a hurry.
    My problem with this cream is that it just wasn't strong enough for my dried out winter skin and I found myself re-applying several times daily. My legs did not become less dry.
    I do believe this cream will be great for a Spring/Summer routine but not for our harsh Canadiqn Winters.

1.8/5

March 26, 2019

To greasy for me.

I was so excited to get this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor.
    But...I was so disappointed.
    I found it to be so greasy. I felt sticky and didn't want to touch anything.
    Sorry Neutrogena but I won't be buying your Hydro Boost.

March 25, 2019

Ok moisturizer with very strong scent

I was very excited to get a chance to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream as I had heard great things about the Hydro Boost line. First impression: The scent is VERY strong. It was not a scent I liked enough to put up with. The next thing I noticed is that if you used it at night, on dry skin, it still felt a little greasy, even 15-20 minutes later. It was not bad when I used it after a shower, it didn't feel too greasy. Overall, I am disappointed in this cream. I had high hopes, and it was just average.

1.7/5

March 19, 2019

Hydro Boost

I was sent this to review. I really don't like it, it doesn't absorb in the skin and I feel like I have a coating on me, my hands feel dirty.I cannot recommend this lotion.