Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

June 04, 2019

This is the best moisturizer ever

It took me awhile to try this product. I absolutely LOVE it. My skin is so smooth and soft. I was suffering from extreme dryness prior to using Neutrogena Hydro Boost. No longer! It has great coverage, does not leave me feeling sticky. My skin looks so much better. Smooth, soft and hydrated
    Way to go Neutrogena! You've made an awesome product!

June 01, 2019

I would buy this product

It feels nice on your skin and keeps it moisturize for long time. I made my friend try it and she fall in love with it. I have been using this product for a year now and I'm love with it.

May 29, 2019

Something different

The gel cream is a different consistency than most body washes it is neither a cream or a gel. It doesn't lather which I am not sure I can get use to. It is nice that it has no scent which is important these days. It does leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.

May 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it ... Can use it from my face to my toes ...

Can use it from my head to my toes. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. I have been looking for something like this for years.thanks. I will be sure to recommend it to family and friends.

May 12, 2019

Super Effective for my Extremely Dry Skin

I'm in love with this product. I have been searching many years for a product that can actually moisture my extremely dry skin without irritating it and leaving me greasy (and transferring to clothes, sheets etc). I have found the solution with this amazing product!!! A must have for anyone looking for deep moisture that doesn't irritate or makes you feel like you are slathered in butter!!!

May 09, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I truly loved this product!!

I just recently been advised that I had to start dialysis, and with the dialysis and the new medication, my skin became very dry. I tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream and it helped so much. My skin is nice and silky soft. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. Even my husband noticed a difference. I love that there is no scent to this and it is so gentle on the body :)

April 14, 2019

Finally a Moisturizer that Works!

I was a bit skeptical about yet another moisturizer, claiming to be "all that". Having used dozens over the years, I wasn't expecting to be particularly impressed.

Boy was I wrong!

The gel formulation is perfect for my oily skin because it doesn't feel at all greasy, plus it didn't irritate my dry patches that tend to be a little more sensitive.
    I have really bad exzema on my hands and used this product several times a day without it feeling like I was applying layer upon layer of greasy product, which was a real surprise.

It left my skin feeling thoroughly hydrated and dried with a slightly matte finish, which makes it perfect for using under foundation or other makeup.

The bottle is a really good size too which makes it great value for money.

*I received this product free of charge in exchange for my honest impartial review.

April 12, 2019

Awesome product

My skin felt refreshed
    And moist
    and soft without stickiness',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have sensitive skin and did not react !!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

April 12, 2019

Great product!

This cream does exactly what it claims, but I did have a bit of an issue with using it on my face -- it left the feeling of a film on my skin... but great for my chapped hands and everywhere else.

April 11, 2019

Je vais en racheter Neutrogena body gel creme

Tout dabord il faut dire que le parfum est tres agreable. Elle est absorbe par la peau tres rapidement et on sent notre peau tout de suite hydrater. La creme gel est non grasse ( je pouvait claquer des doights ) et lorsqu'on l'applique elle ne se defait pas en eau. Pour son confort immediat je l'adore parcontre tout comme les autres cremes apres quelques heures on ressent le besoin d'en remettre