4.1/5
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

February 12, 2019

amazing ! worth a try !

I wanted to try this product for a long time and finally did !My experience with this product was that the texture of the product is good the smell of the product is very clean not too strong . This product is for anyone that wants something simple wash and go kind of deal .give it a try.

February 09, 2019

New!

I discovered this recently as I received it to try from the brand. I haven’t used it for long (only about 2 weeks) but so far it’s treating my skin quite well. I loved the hydro boost for the face and glad that they came out with this one for the body. I will report back soon.

February 09, 2019

Lightweight, but effective

During the winter, I usually grab richer creams in order to keep my skin hydrated. So, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this body lotion moisturized my skin despite its lightweight formula.

It has a gel-like consistency that's nice and smooth upon application. It absorbs quickly in the skin, meaning it takes less effort from my end to work the product in. I didn't feel the need to re-apply throughout the day which is always a plus! And as someone who has sensitive skin, I appreciate that this comes in a fragrance-free version; it hasn't irritated my skin in any way.

Disclaimer: As a ChickAdvisor staff member, I had the opportunity to try this product for free.