Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

April 11, 2019

Gentle, absorbs quickly

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream worked well for me. Application after showering is quick, easy and effective. I found it gentle, even for my sensitive skin, and the scent is very mild. I would recommend this product.

April 09, 2019

Still working on it

I received this generous bottle from Neutrogena, Been using it every time after I shower. It goes on cool and refreshing would be great to use the summer months. I need to use it for a couple of more weeks to see how it would do in the winter months. But initial reaction was to save the rest of the bottle for the summer months. It does feel hydrating. Scent is virtually non existent.
    Will update this post once I continue using this for some more time.

2.7/5

April 09, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream

It's a non-greasy and lightweight gel cream formula absorbs instantly
    Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream instantly quenches thirsty skin. Moisturizing body cream is clinically proven to make skin feel smooth and more hydrated for healthy looking skin. It replenishes skin to improve hydration and smoothness.

2.3/5

April 07, 2019

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BUST

I was not very impressed with this applied it after showering every day for 2 weeks. The product wasn't easily absorbed and just sat on top of my skin. One day it was raining and the exposed parts of my skin where I had applied the product felt like I had a layer of slime on it. I didn't like the smell, light floral scent that reminded me of my grandmother. You have to use a large amount of the product and I think that is why it is offered in such a large bottle. I think you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend this product nor will I purchase in the future.

I think I'll pass

Received my bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream and was super excited to give it a try as my legs and fee have been very dry this winter. While this gel goes on light weight and is cooling, it feels very wet. I didn't feel I could get dressed right away as it felt too damp. The next day I tried it after showering, and again I just found it too wet. It does not soak in fast enough for my liking.

2.2/5

April 04, 2019

Will not becoming a part of my daily routine

With the cold dry winter climate in Canada i was ready for a Hydration boost. Sadly this product left my skin sticky and not well hydrated. I will not be buying this product again.

April 04, 2019

Was hoping I would love it, but...

Let me preface this by saying I am a big fan of Neutrogena products and have been for years. I was happy to be selected by Chick Advisor to test Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free.
    The bottle is quite large and the pump is convenient. I had high hopes until the first pump. This lotion does not smell nice. The scent reminds me of the cheap sample-size bottles hotels provide their patrons or the kind of off-brand lotion you’d buy at a dollar store.
    I tried it for a week anyway, hoping the scent would fade and its effects on my skin would be noticeable. Unfortunately, that was not the case. After a couple of hours my skin was already showing signs of dryness.
    This product might be suitable for slightly dry or normal skin; it just wasn’t suitable for me.

2.3/5

Meh... Not bad

This gel cream goes on so smooth and silky. Feels great to rub into parched skin. However, within 10 minutes, it was as if I hadn't put any cream on. I was routing for this but... I'm disappointed.

April 01, 2019

It does the job, but I don't love it.

This lotion has a terrific scent and it applies and absorbs nicely! My skin is not itchy from this cream like others I have tried. The cost is competitive with other similar products on the market, but I don't think I will be purchasing this cream in the future. I don't like the sticky feeling that the product leaves on my hands. You shouldn't have to wash your hands after applying body lotion (kind of defeats the purpose)!

March 28, 2019

Silky feel but not much moisture

I use this after I shower. I have very dry skin on my legs and find that this is not enough to moisturize well. Although it has a very nice light and silky feel when applied, it is not right for me.
    I am not a big fan of the scent either unfortunately.