Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 18, 2019

Pretty decent. Nothing special.

I received this product in exchange for a review and I've been using it for a week after I take a shower. My skin has been really dry and this product does the job of hydrating my skin. That being said, it's not my favourite moisturizer by any stretch, but I'll keep using it until it's all gone.

What I do like is the scent. It's light, pleasant and not overpowering. I also like the way it feels when I apply it. It goes on smoothly and feels refreshing on my skin. What I don't like is the stickiness it leaves on my skin afterwards. If I put pants or tights on immediately after applying the cream, I don't notice the stickiness, but if I put a kaftan on and go to bed, I can really feel the stickiness on my legs.

I won't repurchase this, but I have no problem continuing to use it until it's all gone. Thanks for the opportunity to try!

2.8/5

March 18, 2019

Sweet for the Shower

I was really excited to start using this, as the weather has been windy and drying my skin out. I love that the bottle has a pump, as I am not a fan of messy non pump packaging. The first thing I noticed was the fragrance. It is sweet but NOT overpowering. I found it to be very light. I found out there is a fragrance free option if you are interested. The gel like cream is easy to apply and blends well. I used it for three days in a row on dry skin, and did not like the result. It felt like it was sitting on top of my skin and I did not notice any improvement in my skin's softness. In fact, it did nothing to help the dryness I had. However, I tried it straight out of the shower for three days in a row after this and noticed an improvement in how my skin felt. It seemed to soak in a little better and made me skin feel noticeable softer. Therefore, I would recommend this as in shower moisturizer.

2.7/5

March 16, 2019

Neutrogena gel cream

I personally did not like it after fact , says it goes on non greasy yes feels like water going on , but feels greasy / oily after putting it on once soaked in my skin.
    Put it on my neck and from head to toe felt sticky afterwards ..... not fan.

Sure your skin feels soft but to what cost..... a shower to take off.

Works better if put on let it soak in then take a shower after an hour
    My skin was still soft so it probably locks in moisture like it says

There is other lotions that don't leave me feeling oily after the fact of using it.

Thank you chick advisor for letting me being one of some many to try this product.
    #gotitfree

2.3/5

March 14, 2019

Not sure I would buy this.

Ive been using this product now for 5 days and Im not crazy about it. It does moisturize the skin, but not for a long period of time. I found it was fine for about 2 hours then had to be reapplied.
    Although I loved the smell of the product, it does smell quite strong and stays for at least an hour. If you are sensitive to smells then I would stay away from it.
    I found it left a residue on my palms. My skin is very dry as I am dehydrated most of the time, and when I applied the product I found the palms were slick, not greasy by any means, but my palms had no texture at all. I could not turn a page in the paper when using this, I would have to lick my fingers to try and turn the page. I don't like this effect at all. Why use a hydrating product that although it seems to hydrate the skin on the top of my hands and arms, it leaves a funny feeling on the palm of my hands. I love Neutrogena products and use a lot of different ones, but this one is not a favorite of mine. Although its a good price I don't think I would buy it again.

March 08, 2019

Disliked this Cream!!!

Thanks for letting me test and review this #NeutrogenaLotion. The size was a full sized product.... Found cream did not absorb fast enough for me also find it has a greasy consistency..... Where as our daughter was the exact opposite to me she thinks the cream is o.k.. But we both agreed that we thought it should have a mild scent we don't like the fact it does not have any !! #ChickAdvisor