Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

Great product!

I have be enjoying the Neutrogena Hydra Boost Boddy gel cream. I got this product for free #trybeforeyoubuy. I really like the smooth texture and the way it goes on. I find it absorbs quite well and definitely recommend it. #Try NeutrogensHydroBoost

Boosted!

I tried this product out when I received it. It made a difference to my skin more of a boost because my skin looked drab and unhealthy. It give it a punch as it got right into my skin bringing out a healthier skin. It pulled my skin and made it softer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone to try it our for yourselves and find your own results. You won't regret it.

March 20, 2019

Cooling and refreshing for summer!

The packing for this product is really good. The pump is generous and the bottle is good looking. It pumps out a good amount and it definitely has a gel cream consistency. There is a very slight, very light scent but it fades quickly. Using this I feel it moisturizes quite well and it feels cooling and refreshing. What I don't enjoy is the tacky layer it leaves on the skin until I wash it off. I can feel it sitting there and it stays sticky all day. I think this would be great kept in the fridge for hot summer days but it won't replace my normal lotions.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

March 20, 2019

Good product for the price!

I received this as a free product from chickeadvisor, to try and complete a review.
    I currently use the neutrogena hydro boost gel cream on my face and since i am pleased i figured i would be pleased with the neutrogena hydroboost body gel cream as well.
    I can say that i am. I used this daily after showers on my legs and occasionally before bedtime. I found the cream is lightweight and quickly absorbed, leaving my skin feeling smooth.
    I would purchase this product.

Love!

I love this body gel! My biggest issue with most lotion is that it's so thick that it takes forever to absorb into the skin. This is such a light weight texture and feels so nice on the skin.
    I love how cooling this feels, and how fast it absorbs. I can see myself using this in the summer and it's absolutely helping me in this cold Canadian winter! I love that it doesn't have a scent, and that it doesn't feel greasy at all.
    I think that if you can find this at Walmart or on sale that it's definintely worth the price. Although I did receive this for free from ChickAdvisor, I have already repurchased because I found it on sale!

March 20, 2019

Made for people on the go

The best selling point? You dont have to wait forever for it to dry! Put in on, and literally continue with your routine! Price is reasonable. Bottle is a good size. My skin feels and looks great again. I am sold!

March 20, 2019

Absorbs quickly leaves skin soft &smooth;

#gotitfree #ChickAdvisor #tryNeutragenaHydroBoost @ChickAdvisor , thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this out, love the lightness and consistency of this gel cream, it absorbs very quickly, no fragrance or irritation, left my skin feeling soft,supple and smooth. No residual film left it just absorbed into my skin. No itchy dry skin anymore , thank you Neutrogena.

Great feeling cream!

I received this product to try to free as part of a sampling opportunity.
    This product's texture was light and it absorbed quickly into the skin, without leaving an residue. It is a great value for such a large container of effective cream. I like that I didn't need a lot of product for moisture and didn't have to reapply often.

The only thing I didn't like that much was the scent. Luckily, the scent didn't last long and wasn't overpowering. It just wasn't my favourite scent.

Merveilleux

J'aime vraiment cette crème. Très facile à appliquer et je peux m'habiller tout de suite sans problème, sans me sentir collée. Elle pénétre très rapidement et laisse la peau douce. Je recpmmande vraiment ce produit.

Fantastic

This a fantastic lotion. I put it on after a shower. It helps my dry winter skin. I would definitly buy this product. It is exactly what I want. It is unscented and creamy.