Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

March 07, 2019

Bien mais le parfum est à améliorer

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de ChickAdvisor. Le gel s’étend très bien et ma peau était bien hydratée pour toute la journée. Cependant, le parfum est trop odorant pour moi. Même mon mari m’a fait la remarque. Aussi, la liste d’ingrédients est trop chimique et longue pour moi. Dommage, parce que ma peau était très douce.

Nice Smelling and Actually Clear

The pump has an easy,one click to unlock and one to lock function,making is less likely to spill when traveling.
    The smell is very light and clean.
    It absorbs beautifully into the skin and skin is left feeling soft with no "greasy"residue.
    Overall, I was impressed with this product and now prefer it over my regular moisturizer

Moisture without film!

Received this cream to try. I luked it for myself, but the true test is always on my kids as they have dry skin being outside in the cold. I liked that it didn't leave a greasy film and allowed them to get dressed immediately. They liked that it didn't burn their cracked skin. When really severe, I'm not sure if this cream would be heavy enough to heal, but is great as a daily moisturizer for the whole family!

Say goodbye to dryness! Full

Full disclosure: I am extremely picky about what kind of lotion I use on my body. Here is my checklist for what I want in a daily body moisturizer:
    *smells good
    *non-greasy
    *hydrating
    *effective at keeping the moisture in
    *non-irritating.
    *light weight

After trying HydroBoost this last week, I can honestly say it checks off all of the boxes. At first application, it smells heavenly and feels luxurious. It goes on easily and smooth. I love the pump bottle. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed without feeling wet and greasy. I am thankful I got it free, but would definitely change out my other daily body lotion for this one.

nice gel cream

I was one of the lucky ChickAdvisor's to be able to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for free !
    This gel cream is definitely on the top of my list for body gel cream.
    Easy to pump bottle, gel cream pumps out smoothly without clumps.
    I have always had a bit of a skin sensitivity, especially through the winter time. My skin becomes dry, rough, itchy, especially my legs and arms.
    Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is a bit cool when first pumped into hand, but when massaged into skin it does warm up. Very easy to massage in, and absorbs quickly... honestly for me I put the cream on my legs first then work my way up, and by the time I was finished applying the cream, it was almost completely absorbed on my legs.
    After the first application, I did notice a bit of an improvement with dryness, and there was no itching. I have now used the gel cream for a few days, I can honestly say that this product does what it says.... Hydro Boost. My skin is very soft and smooth, no dry spots, no itching, and my elbows and knees look GREAT !
    There is a soft scent when you apply the cream... almost smells a bit fruity, but the scent goes away when the gel cream has absorbed into skin.
    When the bottle starts getting a little low, I will be buying another one as it works that good. My family and friends will also hear from me about this wonderful body gel cream.
    Thanks #ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this amazing product !
    #Neutrogena #gotitfree #hydroboost #loveit #shareit #rateit

Amazing Product!

I'm so happy I was selected to try this product for free. I suffer from extremely dry skin, especially my hands because they are always in water. I usually put shea butter or coconut oil on my hands but it does leave an oily film that gets onto other things. This cream is amazing because it gives my skin the hydration it needs yet there is no oily residue and my skin is not dull. It also immediately relieved the Itchy / burning sensation I was experiencing from blisters on my hands. This will now be my go-to moisturizer.

March 06, 2019

Jam packed with moisture! Perfect!!

If you are feeling dry and dehydrated, this is the product for you. It is jam-packed hydration. Works instantly to satisfy even the driest skin. It says it's good for normal to dry skin and it is.my hands were super dry before I used it and now it's already been hours and they're still soft and hydrated. It gets in every nook and cranny and has proven itself to me to be a number one moisture infused gel based cream.I am now excited to try the other products in this line because of how well this one worked. I got it free for reviewing purposes from chick advisor.#gotitfree @chickadvisor #ad #neutrogenacanada #neutrogenacaI#chickadvisor #hydroboost #vichyhydroboost Visit @loramarshall77 for more pictures.

March 06, 2019

I am now in love with Neutrogena :)

Nothing like the refreshing feeling of Neutrogena Hydro Boost. It is the refreshing feeling you need every morning. It works perfect in my son's and my skin. We have a sensitive, dry skin and this gel cream is amazing. I will recommend it 1000%

March 06, 2019

NEUTROGENA Gel is a Nice Surprise!

When I was asked if I wanted to try and review this product, I was a little skeptical about it being a gel. I was pleasantly surprised at the texture. It is a gel, but spreads on like a lotion. It is absorbed quite quickly by my dry skin and made my skin feel very nice. It is very light-weight, and not sticky.
    The only problem I have with it is the smell. It smells a bit strong, but not unpleasant and the smell does linger. Not good if you don't like strong smells, I would recommend Neutrogena come out with a scent-free option. For me, I don't mind the smell, but if there was a scent-free formula, I would buy that one instead.

Get younger-looking, hydrated skin

I LOVE this stuff! With the first application of this lotion, I noticed how much younger my skin looked, and what a healthy glow my skin had. I am almost 40 and my skin is starting to show it's age. I put this lotion on before bed and let it do its thing. I woke up with softer skin. I think I am addicted to this lotion. :) #gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost