Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

April 09, 2019

I would continue to buy this product.

This body gel cream, made with Hyaluronic Acid is heaven in a bottle. Lightly scented and full of benefits! It helps maintain moisture balance by releasing hydration to skin. It quickly absorbs so you don't waste time getting dressed.
    Thanks to Chick Advisor and Neutrugena Canada for choosing me to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free.

Soft and smoothing

I loved this moisturizer! It went on smoothly and wasn't thick or sticky. There was a slight tackiness to it when if first got smoothed on but then it was soft and moisturizing and not wet. I could put my pajamas on and it didn't stick. I liked that it was more of a light moisturizing gel than a heavy, thick cream.

Still working on it

I received this generous bottle from Neutrogena, Been using it every time after I shower. It goes on cool and refreshing would be great to use the summer months. I need to use it for a couple of more weeks to see how it would do in the winter months. But initial reaction was to save the rest of the bottle for the summer months. It does feel hydrating. Scent is virtually non existent.
    Will update this post once I continue using this for some more time.

I love this body gel!!!

This lotion is one that I will definately purchase again. The texture of this loyion was so smooth. The lotion literally sank into my skin. It was long lasting, I could use it every other day and my skin wouldn't be as dry as a dessert. I found the scent pleasant, not over powering or overly floral. I also liked the fact that the lotion wasn't fruit scented. I also haven't had any issues with the pump, I have had other lotions where after awhile the pump becomes hard to depress.

Love this cream

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream as a free to try product from Chick Advisor. I absolutely fell in love with this cream. I took it away on vacation with us and used it in place of my after sun lotion. It left my skin soft moisturized and free from peeling.
    It has a lovely light scent and the gel cream itself is very light weight and spreads nicely. It left me moisturized all day.
    I think that $8.99 a bottle is an excellent value and will definitely will be purchasing when this bottle is empty. I recommend this cream to anyone and everyone.

My Favourite Moisturizer!

I can honestly say that I love, LOVE, love this product. It is so moisturizing without being greasy. It is also so light and has such a pleasant, not at all overbearing scent. I have never used anything like it before. Generally products that are so light do not moisturize well, but this is an exception to that rule. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I would 100% buy it again and again.

This is a great produt

I have always had trouble finding a good cream to use, something that actually works, I love this NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST. I like the fact that it not a heavy cream, and my legs and feet are no longer dry. Something you only need to apply one time a day..

April 09, 2019

I Love the fast absorption of this Gel Cream!

I was a little skeptical of the hydrating power of a Gel Cream - But was blown away by the hydrating power of this Neutrogena Product. And let's face it - anything containing HA is so hydrating for all day moisturizing of the skin. I think is's an amazing product for the price point and will definitely be purchasing it again.

Great New Product

I love this product! Soooo effective. It absorbs quickly, has a non-greasy feel to it and I really appreciate that it is fragrance free. I used it every day on my arms, hands, legs and feet. I would definitely recommend it and will buy it again once this one gone.

2.7/5

April 09, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost body gel cream

It's a non-greasy and lightweight gel cream formula absorbs instantly
    Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream instantly quenches thirsty skin. Moisturizing body cream is clinically proven to make skin feel smooth and more hydrated for healthy looking skin. It replenishes skin to improve hydration and smoothness.