Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Quick absorbing and hydrating

I got this from the chick advisor product review club to review

I love this lotion. It's a gel, it's a lotion, it's both. It absorbs super quick and feels really hydrating without being heavy or greasy.
    I love that it's a big bottle and has a pump.

March 24, 2019

A lightweight formula that quickly absorbs into your skin.

I had the opportunity to test the #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost Body Gel Cream in exchange for my honest opinion. This #Neutrogena #skincare product has a clean and refreshing scent that lingers on your skin. The lightweight body gel cream formula is rich and creamy without being oily. It quickly absorbs into your skin. My skin feels hydrated and moisturized since I’ve been using this body care cream. I used it after my shower and whenever I needed an extra boost of hydration. It is a long-lasting body gel that revitalizes your dry #skin on contact. The addition of Hyaluronic Acid helps eliminate your skin’s uncomfortable dryness. My skin looks healthier and feels softer to the touch. You will be pleased to know that this #Neutrogena body care cream is #oilfree, #dyefree and with no drying alcohol. I was able to put on my clothes right away without having that annoying tacky or greasy feeling. My skin has benefitted from using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. It’s a comfortable formula that soothes your dry skin on contact. I am happy with the results and recommend this product. Thank you @chickadvisor! #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreviewclub #productreview #chickadvisor #bodycare #hyaluronicacid

Great Neutrogena Body Gel Cream

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream free to test and loved it. It's for normal to dry skin and immediately absorbed into my skin leaving it feeling soft. I used it after my shower as I normally have dry flaky skin, especially in the winter, and Neutrogena did not disappoint. Small amounts would cover your body easily and has a nice light aroma. I would definitely purchase this body cream.

Updated On: March 24, 2019

The no mess pump is an plus and makes it easier to apply.

Love this!

So impressed with this body gel. The scent is awesome. Very lightweight on my skin and leaves me feeling so moisturized. Soft skin lasts so long throughout the day.
    So happy I received this free to try. I will definitely be purchasing this regularly.

United States

Moisturizing Boost!

I tried this product for a few days so far, and it has yielded remarkable results for me. It does leave my skin feeling moisturized all day. It gives my skin the moisture boost that it needs!
    The product is easy to apply, and it did not leave a greasy film on my skin. I didn't have to use a lot for it to absorb into my skin. This bottle will go a long way!
    I would recommend trying this out.
    #GotItFree for sharing my honest review

This is a workhorse

This product is one of those unsung heros. Like it is a product you use and love the results from but no one compliments you on your body lotion. It has a nice light scent, and packs a ton of hydration into your skin. My shins were super dry for this winter and this lotion had them looking silky smooth in about 3 days. I slather this from head to toe and I just adore it.

Very good body lotion

I received this lotion free to provide my review. I found this lotion very light weight, and it absorbed very quickly. I wasn't a big fan of the scent, but it disapated quickly, so it wasn't really an issue. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated. I have extremely dry skin on my hands, so much so that they crack and bleed. It helped a bit initially, but after a while my hands were extremely dry again.

Body cream

I was sent this to try and I was so excited because I suffer from dry flaky skin and after my shower I applied this fresh smelling gel I loved it at first application I felt moisturized but not sticky and could get dressed immediately after applying . I also think this will be great in summer since it has a nice gel texture and almost cooling when applying.

Great Gel Cream

This is a fantastic gel cream. Goes on the skin non greasy and feels cool to the touch. My whole family uses it. It's definitely not for really dry skin but it is a great light moisturizer for every day use. I love the cool feeling and how quickly it drys. I will buy this again and definitely use it as an every day moisturizer for arms, legs and hands.

I could bathe in this!

This is without a doubt one of my favorite products I have had the pleasure of trying and reviewing. It feels like silk on my body! It smells fantastic and most importantly it has improved my dry skin far better than anything else I have used in a very long time. Just a lovely non greasy lotion that soaks in immediately allowing me to get dressed right after applying. The no mess pump is another added bonus. You will not be disappointed if you try it.