Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Fantastic texture

First off, I really love the scent! It was so refreshing to try a skin moisturizer that was a gel base, I really enjoyed testing it and it did well at hydrating my skin to my expectations. It was not heavy or sticky.

great sample

Received this product for free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. the sample is too small to see any long-term effect. but so far I'm loving it. I use it in the morning and it absorbs quickly without any greasy residue for my combination skin. it does not irritate my skin even my undereye area.

It works

I bought this product a few months ago for dry skin on my face, I use it after every shower and it works amazing. I stuggle with eczema and this doesn’t irritate it. I would absolutely recommend this product.

Love this

This gel cream is great for moisturizing before you apply your makeup for a smooth non cakey foundation (I get dry skin under my eyes and around my nose) and its perfect for those bare face days as well .. I received it free with the product review club and I love it its now part of my daily skin regimen

Great So Far!

I've only used this product a handful of times considering I just received it in the mail as a test product from Chick Advisor a few days ago. So far this product has been working well for me, leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

April 08, 2018

When you need a little extra hydration

I was excited to try this after I received it for free. I have really dry skin, so I have to use this with my normal moisturizer. It does help give my skin a little extra hydration and feels nice and light weight. It also has a really nice scent which is always a bonus. I could see this working really well if you have normal or even oily skin.

3.2/5

Passe le teste

J’ai eu ce produit gratuitement grace à Chickadvisor pour le tester et voici mes commentaires;
    Les points possitifs de ce produit sont qui rend la peau agreablement douce au toucher et ne rend pas la peau grasse (dans mon cas)
    Pour les points negatif je dirait que je n’aime pas l’odeur de ce produit, ca sent « chimique »un peu je trouves. Ce que je n’aime pas aussi cest le prix. Pour un produit qui est plus ou moins bon je trouves que c’est cher. Je ne penses pas acheter ce produit un jours. Je ne crois pas que cest un bon produit pour le visage.

Affordable moisturizer

I got to try the hydro boost gel cream for free. I have acne prone skin and use a topical acne treatment that really dries out my skin and this has helped counter act the dryness. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling replenished. The price is really good at $20 for 1.7oz and is 100% something I plan on buying for myself after trying it out.

Worth a try

I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line. I got this free to try and did enjoy using it. Its super light weight and leaves my skin with a cooling effect. I think its the perfect combination to be used with their Gel sun screen!

Love it

I got a mini of this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This is an amazing moisturizer. It is very lightweight with a lovely light scent. It sinks right into your skin leaving it looking glowy and fresh.