Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Bon produit

Ayant une peau grasse, j'ai apprécié que ce gel laisse ma peau hydratée, sans être grasse. Le dimethicone (silicone) présent dans les ingrédients aide à donner une sensation douce à la peau. De plus, il laisse une odeur agréable sur le visage. Par contre je n'ai pas remarqué de grande différence sur ma peau suite à l'utilisation de ce produit.

Pleasantly surprised

I was excited to be selected to try out the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM.

I wear makeup everyday and face creams ensure that my complexion is flawless. I have combination skin so sometimes creams make my skin appear more oily. Honestly, I wish I knew about this cream sooner. My skin feels ultra and hydrated with no residue and even throughout the day my skin looks still fabulous without the shine.

The product glides over your skin so well that you don't even need to use a lot of product at all.

It also really works well under my makeup and doesn't cause any streaking with my foundation or concealers. Which I am sure I will need less of with the help of the hyaluronic acid.

Updated On: April 23, 2018

#gotitfree

April 23, 2018

An awesome, non greasy moisturizer

I loved this gel cream! I'm so happy that Chick Advisor has chosen me to test review it for free.
    For starters the gel formula is really cool and unique. It spreads very evenly and sinks in well, so a little product goes a long way and I did not feel like I was wasting any.
    There is an extremely light scent to this. It's barely there. Just enough to let you feel fresh. So this is good for someone picky about scents. It's also non greasy.
    It left my skin feeling moisturized and soft, but also cool and calmed after a long day. I recommend this product before bed to help you relax.
    I will definitely recommend this product to others and purchase it for myself very soon.

2.2/5

It's OK

I received a sample of this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. I didn't think this cream was anything special. Yes it is lightweight and it does absorb relatively quickly but I didn't feel or notice a whole lot of chance on my skin after using it. I also wasn't a huge fan of the scent. I wouldn't buy this for myself or recommend it as I don't see the hype of it, there are other creams that are much more moisturizing than this one.

April 23, 2018

Un gel hydratant performant!

C'est nouveau pour moi d'utiliser un gel hydratant, au lieu d'une lotion hydratante. Je dois avouer que je n'étais pas convaincue au départ, mais après quelques essaies, je dois dire que ma peau apprécie beaucoup cette formule.

En effet, l'hydratation est beaucoup plus durable qu'une lotion ordinaire. Le gel s'applique très bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau. C'est donc un produit que je vais assurément me procurer en grand format et/ou offrir en cadeau à mes collègues qui comme moi manque d'hydratation!

#gotitfree #chickadvisor #neutrogena

3.2/5

April 23, 2018

It's nice, but not really for me...

I received this gel for free for a Chickadvisor campaign! I got to try the small bottle they sent me. Although I really really liked the texture (kind of like water-gel) on my skin, I also felt like it didn't moisturized my skin at all. Maybe it's just because I was able to use it only once. Or because I have really dry skin! But the full-size bottle is near 20$ so I probably would not want to buy it and still not like it.

Hydro gel cream

I like this gel its light weight, it gets absorbed into my skin instantly, there's no greasy feeling. this is more a day cream then i night cream for me. i have combination skin, im more oily in my T zone, this product helped keep my face moisturized and and shine free. it went well under my makeup. i like the fact that is non-comedogenic, it didnt give me acne. the price is making me reluctant to buy it (20$) seem a bit pricy, but if u have sensitive skin im sure the price is well worth it #Gotitforfree

April 23, 2018

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream hydrates my skin!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream makes my skin from winter not so dehydrated! It's essential to have some form of cream with hydraluron acid, especially if you live in a climate with long, dry and cold winters. I would definitely recommend this!

Hydrating and light weight

This moisturizer is really lightweight but also leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated without being greasy. It absorbs quickly and does not disrupt my foundation when I put makeup over the moisturizer.

I think this is a great moisturizer for the warmer weather in the upcoming months. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product #gotitfree

Nice Product But Not Worth the Price

The hydro gel cream is $20.00, and although I liked the product, I don't think I would spend that much for it.

It instantly melts into your skin and makes it FEEL soft, but I don't think it necessarily hydrates or moisturizes your skin. My skin was soft to the touch, but it still felt a little tight.

I have normal/oily skin, but I didn't notice that it left my skin feeling hydrated.

I think it'd be a good moisturizer for a smaller price point, but it's definitely not worth $20.00.