Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Real magic in a tube

I am so in love with this product. It's amazing how just a little bit that I used made me look refreshed and my skin look amazing. This is really going to be a firm favorite in the future for my beauty.

Hydrate en douceur!

J'ai testé gratuitement le gel crème Hydro Boost de Neutrogena. J'ai bien aimé la formule gel. Ça pénètre la peau en douceur et hydrate à merveille. C'est même rafraîchissant. Je recommande!

April 25, 2018

Perfect for delicate under eye areas

I got this #FreeForReview and the buttery whipped feeling around my eyes as I patted with my fingers was a very reassuring feeling, knowing I was using a very high quality product for my delicate skin. Sunshiney days here I come!

2.3/5

Left my face sticky

I love the fresh, clean scent of this and it felt amazing immediately after going on. Unfortunately shortly after as it dried it left my skin feeling sticky and tacky.

April 25, 2018

lightweight cream that soaks in and lasts

I got this Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream for free as a sample but will be buying it myself as it was great! I like that it absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't feel greasy. It also had very little scent, which I like. I found that it lasted for a long time and kept my skin hydrated. I would recommend it!

tees cool

jai vraiment adorer essayer ce produit mais il cree une genre de particule collante sur la peau et j’ai du enlever avec un linge humide ce qui ne rentrais pas fans la peau

Ohio, United States

Average?

I liked the lightweight feeling of this moisturizer. It was slightly tacky from the hyaluronic acid I believe but did not interfere with makeup application. I didn't notice any extreme hydration though. Skin felt good but not anything that my regular moisturizer doesn't provide. I did not find it moisturizing enough for a night cream. I would recommend this as a basic lotion to someone with normal skin. Recieved for free from chickadvisor.

Hydrating

I got a sample from ChickAdvisor to try!! This hydra gel cream works pretty good. after washing my face, I apply a small amount before putting on some foundation/press powder/ concealer or nothing at all. I find it absorbs fairly well and my skin feels instantly hydrated. The times I used it after a work day, I find that my t zone is oily. It could be the recent wave of warmer weather we’ve had or the environment I’m in, but a dusting of powder fixes it right up. I haven’t gotten any irritations. It has a nice light scent. I wouldn’t mind using this and my current moisturizer interchangeably.

2.7/5

April 25, 2018

Some positives, but doesn’t live up to its name

I received this product free for review purposes

I like the overall feel and ease of using the hydro boost gel. It is easily wearable without any oily residue. It goes on easily, I think because it’s a gel cream.

Being called Hydro Boost, I was expecting it to leave my skin with a long lasting hydrated feeling but I found my face feeling dry/tight shortly after use. It did not provide the moisture I was expecting

2.7/5

Not for me

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. I found this gel was really sticky feeling on my face. It didn't give me that really deep moisturizing feeling I like in the moisturizers I use at night, and since it doesn't have SPF, I wouldn't wear it during the day.