Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 26, 2018

Very Hydrating and gentle on the skin

I received the Hydro Boost Gel Cream for free from Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club, and as such promise to provide an honest review of the product.

This moisturizer was perfect for my skin! It’s interesting because the cream itself is almost gel-like and very lightly coloured (almost clear like). It is very light and doesn’t have a strong scent. Once you start applying it to the skin it feels cool and refreshing, but at the same time your skin feels very moisturized.
    It wasn’t heavy, I didn’t break out nor was it at all greasy. I felt it to be very hydrating for my skin. It is also very nice to see that this cream is advertised as non-comedogenic, which means it won’t cause blocked pores.
    The only thing I can say about this is I wish it had spf in it.
    I received a small 7ml size, so after I finish this sample I will definitely like to repurchase to continue seeing what it will do to my skin.

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena!
    #igotitfree

Gorgeous

I love the texture of this cream. It’s a light gel that moisturizes like a ticker cream. I love using this at night as an alternative to my heavier creams when the temperature starts to warm up. Really love it

April 26, 2018

Good

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM is good. I found it went on easily and absorbed well. It wasn't my favourite scent. I didn't find that it left my skin greasy. #gotitfree

Lasts all day!

I’ve tried my fair share of face moisturizers cream and this one really does stand out. It glides on so well and absorbed right away. It doesn’t leave your skin with that sticky feeling - you can actually put on your make up right away. My skin feels hydrated all day which is saying something for these cold dry Canadian winters. This is a great product for a great price. Really helps my make up stay all day.

Hydra Boost

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream from Chick Advisor for free to test. It definitely makes your skin feel succulant after the first use and supple. I love that it is Oil-free and won’t clog my pores. And it is wearable under makeup.

Just perfect

The one i received in sample was very small packing bt i loved the results so already bought one with the spf. It deeply moisturize the skin without leaving the oily creamy texture.

works great

very nice scent and the quality is very good. would defently recommend that you try it out if you are looking to change brands. nice texture and fragrance.

Wow!!!!!

I love this product. This is something I would see on a shelf and be scared to purchase, so I am elated I got to try this. I really made my skin feel amazing!
    So easy to use and blends in with no oily residue!

BOOSTED!!

The hydro boost gel is amazing! I have such dry skin at this time of year and when I used the gel my face was instantly quenched and hydrated. It says it works for up to 48hrs which is absolutely true. I will be purchasing a full bottle for sure.
    #gotitfreee

April 26, 2018

My new go-to moisturizer!

When it comes to my skincare routine, I have products that I love and I usually stick to them for my daily routine. When I was sent this gel cream through the product review club, I was excited to try it. When you first apply it to your face, it has a unique texture and almost feels cooling. I will definitely be repurchasing it for myself to use this summer.