Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

LOVED IT

I really enjoyed trying Neutrogena hydro BOOST Gel Cream . Not only does it smell great but it also leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. I #gotitfee and recommend it to all women to try!

Odeur enivrante

J’etais septique, mais ded l’application sur ma peau j’ai senti toutes les tensions se libérer. Tred hydratant et non graisseux, je le recommande sans hesitations!

April 29, 2018

Great eye cream, feels great on your face

#igotitforfree

I was lucky to be chosen for the sample

As soon as I tried it... I loved it. It's not thick or to creamy and runny. It's perfect. Instant moisture under you eyes. I would definitely buy a big bottle to use . It gives give you a little boost. It really does feel great on your face. I would this product during any season, it's not to heavy and not to light. Perfect balance. Smells nice.

Inexpensive, works great, smells nice, not sticky, silky and moisturizing.

Encore, encore!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

It seems Neutrogena slayed the whole Hydro Boost line! This gel cream is excellent. It's super light weight and absorbs super fast as they said it would. It's so cool how it's a gel but feels like a cream because I'm usually forced to be so light-handed with face cream - This allows me to apply liberally if I want to! I find it very wearable under makeup as it's oil free, and the moisture lasts me all day. Neutrogena also claims that this is non-comodogenic and it hasn't broken me out whatsoever. A little goes such a long way so I feel like the price is amazing. I was actually a little shocked that it's only $20. By the way, I love the smell! Definitely recommend.

Lightweight cream

I like this in the morning because it feels light and refreshing on my skin. Also works well under makeup. Doesn't feel sticky and moisturizes my skin. I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try

April 28, 2018

Kind of unsure of what to actually do with this product?

I wasn’t totally sure if this was supposed to be used in place of a moisturizer or primer or as a serum? Very vague. I decided to use it in place of my moisturizer. It worked great and smoothed out my skin as my moisturizer would have. I felt like My skin stayed hydtrated all day, with no sticky or built up residue.
    I would just like to see more details on the packaging as to what application this product is intended for.

April 28, 2018

Very nice product but not worth the money

This hydro boost gel cream is really nice and it’s great for anyone who hasn’t oily skin. You can moisturizer your skin without it feeling oily throughout the day like some other moisturizers. It smells pretty nice as well.

I just wouldn’t need buy this product again because the full sized bottle costs around or over $20 and the bottle is very small. I believe you can find a just as good product that provides with more for the same price or less.

Other than that I enjoyed the product a lot and if you have the money to spend then I would recommend this!

April 28, 2018

Great for my dry or sunburned lips!

Not sure how it's intended to be used, but I use it for my lips. I have a habit of licking it all year round, so in winter it's always dry and sore, and in summer it is usually sunburned. I live in SW Ontario, so for the past week I experienced both, haha. In Monday it was cold and windy and my lips were really sore, and by the end of the week I got it sunburned. NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL CREAM solved it all. I started to use it overnight and now occasionally use it during a day, too. My lips are moisturized, beautiful and I don't need a cream or a lipstick anymore. I love the small tube as it allows me to carry it with me in my purse or pocket. NIce product with great quality!

Nice feeling moisturizer

This is a very nice moisturizer I found it had a very nice scent and a little went a long way. It absorbed fast on the face and didn't leave me feeling sticky or greasy. It left my skin feeling soft I just wish I received a bigger size. Thank you chickadvisor for the complementary product to test

Love love love it

When I received this product #igotitfree this was the first thing I tried and fell absolutely in love with it! I used every bit of my sample and then went and bought a jar.

The texture is smooth and airy. I loved how soft my face was afterwards and how glowy it made me look. It was not sticky and it was quick absorbing. I couldn't get enough of it and still can't! Without this sample, I never would've bought this product so thank you so much!!

The cost compared to how much product you use is so minimal. You barely need to use any and it'll cover your whole face. I very much so recommend this product!!