Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

July 07, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Lovely cream

I really enjoyed using this cream, it is light, airy and has a lovely scent. I felt the moisturising effects and I love that this has hyaluronic acid in it as well.

July 05, 2019

My favourite right now

This product has been working perfectly for me. I started using it about 5 months ago and it makes my skin so hydrated and soft! Its a little on the pricey side for drug store but it honestly feels and works better than some high end ones I’ve tried! Highly recommend.

July 05, 2019

Supple skin

I honestly loved the hydrogel line of Neutrogena. This gel cream is something to die for! I have oily skin with occasional breakouts. So I'm really choosy when it comes to face cream. I loved this product because it is oil free. It didn't clog my pores at all! It wasn't greasy or sticky on the face. It absorbed really quickly without any sticky residue after. This cream instantly hydrated my skin. After using this my skin felt so moisturized and baby soft because of the hyaluranic acid which locks the moisture in the skin. I loved the price also. It has a refreshing scent to it. Overall I would purchase this again.

July 04, 2019

Soft!

Makes my skin feel very soft and moisturizes it really well. Doesn't cause it to be oily. I highly recommend to friends! Can be combined with oils and other creams.

July 03, 2019

Great hydrator for dry skin

A lovely hydrator for dry/dehydrated skin! I love this stuff, it absorbs well, it's light and it has HA which is a heaven sent ingredient for dry skin. Although its on the pricer side for drug-store it honestly works better than some of the higher end products i've used.

June 28, 2019
    Charente-Maritime, France

hell yeah!!!

i would definetely recommend! i got this 5 months ago because my face was all flaky after acne treatment and now it is hydrated and not even greasy or oily! it's perfect

June 26, 2019

My Holy Grail Moisturizer

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is my holy grail when it comes to a face moisturizer! This moisturizer goes on like a gel, feeling really wet and it absorbs quickly into my skin leaving my under eyes more plumped and lively and doesn't leave my already oily face, even more oily! My face is so smooth feeling when I touch it and doesn't make my skin break out which is a huge plus! I have even left it on overnight (I know my bad!) and didn't wake up with any new pimples which normally happens when I use other moisturizers. I will continue to buy this over and over! It also lasts a long time and a lot goes a long way.

June 26, 2019

Really goo cream

I have started using this product for about three weeks. I am liking the fact it’s not a heavy cream. I use this night and day and it’s giving me smoother skin. It sinks into the skin very fast and doesn’t leave a sticky mess. This is a must have in any skin care routine.

June 13, 2019

Great for the summer

This is an amazing overall moisturizer that is lightweight and non-greasy, which is perfect the sunny summer weather! I have tried the very dry version and find that it really helps to hydrate your skin despite being so thin. Definitely recommend for everyone to try!

June 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Only good for summer/humid places

This product is perfect for summer and countries with high humidity level. This moisturizer gives a cool refreshing feeling while and after application. I bought this because the weather is getting warmer in Canada though it gets very dry in the province that i live in and it did not moisturize as much as I needed it to. My moisture level after using this product alone was at 35% and my skin is dry to combination skin type. Probably will use and repurchase this product when i travel to more humid countries.