Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Hand gel that works!

Neutrongena Hydro Boost Gand gel cream is a hand cream with hyaluronic acid in it. It comes in a nice colourful bottle, clean print to read. The cream is a light blue colour almost transparent. It goes on very smooth and spreads over the skin easy. It absorbed into my hands quickly and my hands did not feel greasy after. My hands within a day felt noticeably more moisturizer.

2.0/5

Light hand cream

I have pretty dry hands so I found the gel like texture too light for my needs. Just felt like putting water on my hands. Also I have eczema prone skin and not a fan of the fragrance/smell of this cream. That can tend to irritate my skin. It is a pass for me.

Great cream ! My new go to

I received this as a sample for my honest opinion. This is a great lotion . Left my hands feeling soft and was not greasy or heavy. I would recommend it and i willl be buying it again.

3.2/5

May 27, 2019

Good light hand cream for after hand washing

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is good if you want to keep your hands moisturized after every hand wash. It's light and has a pleasant smell. But I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin and as a hand cream for the harsh winter weather.

Good for dry skin!

I received a bottle of this from ChickAdvisor, and I really like it! I work as a professional cleaner so my hands are pretty dry with some mild cracks. I tried this after work one day and my skin instantly felt more moisturized and smooth.

The only reason why I wouldn't switch over to this 100%, is because I don't feel it would be as effective in the winter when my hands get severely cracked. That would definitely need some intense cream. But, where this is more of a light, summer product, I will gladly keep this in stock at my house!

Ok hand cream

I received this from chickadvisor for review. I always have dry hands. I like this cream but it's not really group breaking. Its absorbing which I like but other than that, nothing special.

Nice hand lotion!

This product couldn’t have arrived at a better time. I have suddenly had a bout of extremely dry hands due to the weather change. The last time this happened, I went to reach for the Hydro Boost Hand Gel cream to give it a shot and I am so glad I did! It worked instantly to moisturize my hands. I loveeee the fact it has a gel texture as it doesn’t leave a thick residue behind. It glides on and has a cooling effect on your hands- perfect for the warmer weather. I will be reaching for this over my other lotions this summer!

Soft Hands Without the Grease

I received this product to try as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

I’m always on the lookout for a hand cream that will moisturize the hands and help out the nail beds. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is different due to its gel texture, which has a smooth consistency. It’s not thick like other hand creams, so you don’t have to rub it hard into the skin. But once it soaks in, you can tell there is a difference in the upper epidermis layer. It creates a thin layer, which is fortunately not greasy, and that helps to hold in the moisture for the skin for a prolonged period of time.

The scent is pleasant enough, but some may find it a bit strong. I feel it’s reminiscent of the brand overall, so I enjoy it to a point.

Great for summer!

My nurse hands are always dry so I love trying new hand creams! This one is awesome. I love the light gel texture and is perfect for the warmer weather. It absorbs into my hands very quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. The smell is also great. Love it!

Thank you ChickAdvisor and NeutrogenaCanada for allowing me to try for honest review #gotitfree #complimentary

Smells Great

Unfortunately my hands get dry really easily and I end up looking wrinkly and crinkly but this product is very effective, smells great, and I like the texture. I hate oily products because it leaves a residue when I touch other items like a keyboard but the consistency of this product is great.