Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Ni vue ni connue

Rare sont les creme qui s'appliquent sans laisser de résidus collant et gras sur les mains! Je travaille dans un cuisine et laisser moi vous dire que mes mains en soufrent pas mal ... j'étais septique a lidee qu'une creme de cette marque fasse autant bien . Étonnamment elle ne laisser aucun residu , meme que la creme en tant que t-elle a une texture bien diferente des autre . Elle s'absorbe tres vite et hydrate les mains comme jamais pour une creme de ce prix . Je suis très impressionné et je crois bien me la racheter ! 🙂

Silky smooth

So I went away and spent a week at the beach in florida and care back to my free sample of Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream. It was exactly what my skin needed after being in the sun. My only negative about this product is it took a few minutes to really sink into my skin so my hands felt wet. All in all it did hydrated nicely.

Love This Product

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try and to give my honest review.
    Let me just say, I love this product! I am a huge fan of gel based lotions and creams and was so excited to give this a try. The tube size is comparable to a typical hand cream size. It has a very subtle scent, nothing overpowering. The texture absorbs right into the skin and my hands were soft, no stickiness or greasy feeling. I did not find myself reapply the gel cream to my hands throughout the day, so for me the value of the product was there. This is my new hand cream!

May 30, 2019

Fast-absorbing and lightweight hand cream

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream complimentary to give my honest opinion. My family and I have never tried so lightweight hand cream before, and we have to say that this one comes at the top of our favorite hand creams! The consistency is non-greasy, it absorbs very quickly into the skin, and it smells amazing. My skin is very dry so I always apply hand cream before going out. I like to rub the cream into my nails and cuticles as it contains Hyaluronic Acid, the ingredient famous for its moisturizing properties. The package is not large at all so I can toss it into my purse and apply it on my hands, nails and cuticles whenever I get a chance. I would recommend it to all those who want to find a suitable product for soothing the dry skin on their hands.
    #GotItFree
    #NeutrogenaWeekendReady

Great hand cream!

I really enjoyed this hydro boost hand gel cream. It was very hydrating, absorbed into my skin really easily, and kept my hands very moisturized for a long time. My hands didn't feel dry at all and I did not feel the need to reapply because it was very long lasting and effectively hydrating. I received this product free for testing purposes and I really enjoyed it.

Good hand gel cream!!

I got this hand cream for free to try from chickadvisor in exchange for my reviews. In my job , I have to wash my hands 15-30 times making my hands dry . This hand gel cream was great to put in my work purse and use it after work . After using for 5 days , I noticed a difference as my hands were less dry . I liked that cream gets absorbed nicely leaving my hands smooth without being too oily . The scent was a bit too strong for my liking , but I didn’t mind it since the cream worked well in moisturing my hands .

No residue here!

I got this free to try and I’m glad that I did. I was hesitant to try it at first because I HATE hand creams. I hate the sticky greasy feeling they leave on my hands. This was a game changer! It’s a gel formula so absolutely no residue. Nice light scent as well.

2.7/5

Sticky & stinky

I did not like this lotion the second I squirted it out of the bottle. The scent reminded me of "spring fresh" laundry detergent. It was sticky and didn't absorb into my skin as much as I would've like it to. I am typically a big fan of Neutrogena, but not this product.

May 29, 2019

Moisturized Hands

This is a great hand moisturizer. It is a super lightweight moisturizer which is great for the summer. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and absorbs into the skin quickly. It also smells amazing. This moisturizer will keep your hands feeling hydrated and smooth all day long.

May 29, 2019

Gel creams are my new fav!

Neutrogena you did it once again! The hydro boost hand gel cream is amazing. I have a new love for gel based cream after completing this campaign. The gel format absorbs so quick into my skin and leaves a long lasting boost, as the name indicates, of hydration. My hands get dry from time to time but this product did the trick. A little amount goes a long way too! I did not have to use a large amount of product to get results. It also had a very pleasant scent to it which was refreshing. Definitely would repurchase this product for that long lasting moisture my skin deserves!