Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Smooth Hands

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena. I really liked the size of the packaging as it is small enough to fit in my purse, although big enough that it will last a long time. I liked how this product is a hand gel instead of a hand cream. It was non-greasy and soaked into my hands quickly. After only one use it left my hands feeling smooth and soft. These is almost no scent to this product, which makes it great for scent-free environments. Overall, I really liked the results of this product and I plan to continue using it. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for smooth and soft skin with the greasy feel.

Great Hand Saver!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I have tried many lotions and hand creams in the past because I struggle with dry hands most of the year! It’s usually worst during the winter months, but I do still tend to have dried out skin through all seasons. I was pleasantly surprised by how the gel lotion moisturized my hands! I have used many heavy lotions thinking that the heavier the lotion, the more nourishing the product would be. I was wrong to think that and was quite pleased with this Hydro Boost product! It was light and soaked into my skin rather quickly and helped to soften my skin right away. I will admit I wasn’t crazy about the smell of the product for a hand cream, but the results definitely outweighed the scent! I will be adding this to my travel bag for a weekend getaway essential!

May 31, 2019

Lovely, light and hydrating!

I have read so many amazing reviews about this hand cream so I have high expectation for it and wow, it didn't disappoint! The texture is a lightweight gel-cream hybrid, absorbs quickly without leaving any residue or tackiness and leaves my hand feeling really soft and smooth. It does have a light refreshing scent to it and I do think everyone won't mind the fragrance at all. I have been using it for almost a week and there is no signs of dryness in sight! This is definitely a repurchase in the future, thank you so much Neutrogena for this wonderful budget friendly hand cream

Nutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel

When I found out I was selected to try this I couldn't wait to get it in the mail. My hands can be very dry.
    The packaging is cute & the fragrance isn't overpowering. A little goes a long way. Thank you ChickAdvisor & Nutrogena

May 31, 2019

Im gellin' and loving it!

I am a huge hand cream and lotion fiend as I have had dry skin my whole life. I can honestly say I've never experienced quenching my skins thirst with a gel cream before and I actually love it. Not greasy at all, mild on my sensitive skin and really makes my hands feel great. I also need to apply it less than my other cold creams/lotions, as it works longer. It's the perfect size for my purse to have on the go as well. The scent is not my favourite but its lite and pleasant nonetheless. I feel like my skin is improving by using this daily, in that my hands arent so itchy and uncomfortable after i wash my hands anymore. I will be buying this again once this free sample from chick advisor is done. Love it!

Good but not for me.

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream from the product review club for free for my honest review.

I am very picky when it comes to handcream so I was looking forward to giving this a try. Well over all I didn’t really like it I would still recommend it to others.

I really liked that you just needed to use a small amount to cover your entire hands. It’s very light and spreads easy and evenly. It does absorb fast, in that it was dry to the touch? however I did kind of feel like there’s a bit of a film on my hands if I was rubbing my fingers together, which I didn’t really like.

For myself I also didn’t care for the scent of it not quite sure how to explain what it smelled like but I just didn’t enjoy it.

So if you were looking for a handcream that’s going to last both in keeping your hands hydrated and a great supply out of the bottle, and you don’t mind the scent I would recommend you try this hand cream.

Left my hands so soft

i received this HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM to try and i have to say that i absolutely love it. After using it a few times my somewhat dry hands became very soft, i can't stop touching them! The smell for me is a little too much but it won't stop me from using it. Definitely would recommend to anyone with dry hands. #gotitfree

May 31, 2019

Non-greasy, fast absorbing and long lasting hand gel cream!

This was my first encounter with a gel type hand cream, and I am sold on this formulation! With the traditional oil based hand creams, I really disliked how there would be a sheen of oil that would make gripping things cumbersome. But with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream, my hands felt moisturized and not slick with oil! It absorbed very quickly, and locked in the moisture on my skin for quite some time.

I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Light gel, soft hands

I received a sample of NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM free in exchange for my honest review.

The "hand gel cream" is a very accurate description! It's lighter and thinner than a regular hand cream, which for me is perfect! It absorbs quickly and leaves my hands feeling soft but not "creamy", so this is a great moisturizer to have at my desk - it means I can get back to typing on my computer right away!

I've seen how great hyaluronic acid is for my skin so I love that Neutrogena has incorporated it into the Hydro Boost line.

I love the light, fresh scent - it's definitely "unisex" and I need to bring this to the office ASAP before my husband steals it from me!

Amazing!!

I was selected to try the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I am obsessed! Hyaluronic Acid is something that I am seeing more and more of in beauty products lately and I am hooked. The acid acts as a sponge and is able to hold 1000x it’s weight in water, leaving the skin moisturized and healthy.

The gel cream is a pretty light blue color and it smells incredible! It reminds me of the beach. You don’t need tons of the product as it spreads easily and evenly on to the skin. My hands instantly feel more soft and over the course of the last week my hands have been noticeably less dry and more moisturized. There is no greasy feel to the cream but I did find that it leaves a funny gritty type feeling on the hands. I feel like they are dirty and I need to wash them after application. Overall, Irecommend this product and will continue to use it in the future as it does a great job of hydrating my hands and keeping them soft.