Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.8/5

June 03, 2019

Not a fan of the lasting feeling

While this hand lotion goes on lightly and smoothly, with a light and yummy smell, I do not like the way my hands feel over time. Even though the product was absorbed, my skin was left feeling sticky. I think it’s great that product is quenching and uses hyaluronic acid, but I don’t like the way it feels. I wouldn’t buy it.

Amazing

I can’t believe how amazing this hand gel is. I love it. I love the gel texture and the nice, light scent. I’ve been using it all day, every day since I got it. It goes on smooth and made my hands super soft. It’s going on my list for sure to purchase.

Great

I received this for free in exchange for a review.

I really liked this hand cream because it left my skin feeling soft and supple. I also like the smell and the texture of the lotion. It did not leave any strange or greasy residue so I definitely recommend.

June 03, 2019

A different kind of hand moisturizer!

I received this as a free product to try thanks to the ChickAdvisor Product review club, but the opinions are mine. I've never had hand cream like this before! Well, because it's not really a cream, or creme, it's more like a gel ish thing. It absorbed nicely into my hands. I don't really have dry skin to begin with, so I'm not sure how great it'll work on really dry hands, and I'm not about to dry my hands out (wouldn't even know how, really) to test it.

Love it!!

I got thia Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream to try for free. Im always on the lookout for good and moisturising hand creams as living in canada in dry weather makes it worse if u have dry skin already. I already love hydro boost line and getting to try this new product was awesome as i love it. The cream is so easily absorved and makes my hands feel soft and moisturised. I really like its smell too. I will def recommend this hand cream to anyone who wants their hands to be soft and moisturised.

June 03, 2019

Very cooling on the hands!

Thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM in return for my honest opinion.

I received this package a little late and needed a little more time to test out this product.

The first thing I notice after opening up this product was how strongly scented it is initially. The scent does fade and become more pleasant after it has been on the skin for a while. It is a very light weight, non greasy cream and very cooling as you apply and would be a wonderful choice in the warmer months. I'm not sure about it's hyaluronic claims, but it does leave the skin nicely hydrated, and feeling softer and smoother!

I would recommend this product to family and friends who are not sensitive to scent. I would by this product again if there it came unscented, but I am enjoying using this gel hand cream at the moment.

June 03, 2019

A little goes a long way

I hands down, love this product. It does it job for sure. It's hydrating without being greasy or oily; keeps hands moisturized for a longtime and has a beautiful soothing scent. This hand gel checks off all the boxes. The one hiccup is that I am not big on paying $8 + for hand cream, but this product is amazing so I may have just have to do just that.

Douceur

J'ai bien aimé la crème pour les mains! Je me sens hydrater dès que j'en met sur mes mains sans avoir les mains grasses.. ce qui est très important pour moi! Et pour parler de l'odeur.. c'est délicat et ca sent l'été! Cela fait maintenant partie de ma routine matinale ;)

June 03, 2019

Love the Hydro Boost Line!

I'm a huge fan of the Hydro Boost Body Cream already, so I was excited to try out the hand cream.

The hand gel cream is just as light and watery feeling as the body cream, which has you questioning the efficacy at first. Most light creams like this tend to be less than moisturizing, but this one sinks in and leaves my hands feeling hydrated, moisturized and protected without being greasy.

The scent is light and lotiony. Nothing over the top. I reach for this every day. Love it!

Fast absorbing!

I've received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand cream for free from ChickAdvisor. My hands are super dry and I have a hard time finding moisturizers that really work so I was very happy when I tried this. It's very fast absorbing and extremely hydrating! Combined with its fair price, this will be my go-to hand cream from now on. I would surely recommend this product.