Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 07, 2019

Hand gel cream

I love how the neutrogena hand gel cream dispenses from the packaging. It is then easy to apply and soaks in quickly, giving effective relief of dry hands. It does have an almost sticky feeling to it after application but it soon goes away, within a couple hours

Creme solaire sans soleil

Jaime l’odeur la texture en fait tout sauf qu’il ne fait tellement pas beau a mtl cette année donc aucune idée si le FPS est vraiment une protection... qui est bien pour le visage

Updated On: June 06, 2019

Erratum je ne tolere pas l’deur elle ma fait éternuer mais le reste est extra genial

Good, but not spectacular

I have really dry hands and use a lot of various moisturizers. I find Hydro Boost doe the job of keeping my hands from being overly dry, but didn't do anything remarkable, or make them feel deeply conditioned. I think it's a decent cream for the summer, when things are already humid, rather than during the winter when everything is dry and tight.

June 06, 2019

Good e even for me who use alcohol in my hand all day

Brought to work where I constantly use alcohol and wash my hand, I reapply every couple of hours and my hands are not dry and hurting anymore! Lightweight, good smell and I love it! Definitely would buy again

2.8/5

June 06, 2019

Trop de parfum pour moi!

Personnellement je n'ai pas senti une qualité supérieur à une autre crème à mains. Point important elle pénètre rapidement dans la peau et ne laisse aucun film graisseux sur la peau! On aime. Ce qui me dérange le plus de ce produit est bien personnel, mais c'est l'odeur. Je n'aime pas du tout. Pour cette raison je n'ai pas l'intention d'en faire l'achat. Je suis adepte des produit Hydro Boost pour le corps, mais pas de celui-ci :(

New type of hand cream

Wasn't sure how I'd like a gel hand cream but this product proved to be fantastic. I used this gel cream 2x per day over the last week and my hands feel so hydrated! Would highly recommend giving this product a try especially if your hands are dying for some extra love.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Feels Great

I deal with dry hands from work. The hydra boost gel feels so nice as it goes on and you can feel the moisture. It's fairly fast absorbing and feels like a drink for your hands.

Fast Absorbtion

I found the Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Hand Cream to be fast absorbing and non greasy. The texture of the Gel is nice and not sticky. Very light clean scent to it. One application lasted me through my work day.

June 06, 2019

Amazing, light weight product!

I love this hand gel cream. It isn't sticky or heavy like a lot of products can be. It makes your hands feel instantly soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend trying!

Does the job

I got this product free from chickadvisor and nrutrogena .

I usually buy alot of hand cream and moisturizers for me and my mom who is addicted to hand creams.
    I wish i got this before or i knew it before specialy in winter , I really needed such a fast absorbinh non greasy good semlling cream. BUT after this long spring clean up and how dry our hands became this miraculous hand moisturizer came just in time .

I HIGHLY RECOMMEDN IT.