Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 07, 2019

Finally a non-greasy effective hand cream!

I first need to thank ChickAdvisor to let me try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream for free, else it would have probably taken me much longer to discovered this awesome product on my own.
    The cream is more like a gel (as its description) and my first impression was "it's too watery"; it has a delicate and very pleasant scent and it is easy to apply.
    My hands felt rough after having coloured my hair without wearing gloves (my fault). I applied a little dove of this gel and the results were magical: left my hands very smooth and non-greasy! What is even more amazing is that they remained smooth for the rest of the day. I found a gem! This hand cream is definitely a keeper.

June 07, 2019

Ocean-fresh and smooth hands!

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost hand gel cream is absolutely lovable! It is not sticky and spreads smoothly on my hands. It also has an ocean-fresh scent which appeals to me. I will be buying and using this for a long time!

Distrito Federal, Venezuela

A good hydrating hand cream!

This cream is a really good option to keep your hands hydrated, the smell is very nice, I like the fact that it comes with a lot of product considering that is only for hands but the package is too big for my bag

Neutrogena Hand Cream

I used this product and felt it was effective but found that the scent was overpowering even though it was a nice smell. I also felt a film after immediately applying it. It seemed to take awhile to absorb but once it was absorbed my hands felt soft and hydrated.

Love it!

I have to say, i am really impressed of this product.
    I suffer of eczema and sensitive skin all year around, and this product is perfect, especially during hot sunny days.
    It doesn't bother my skin at all. Very handy and refreshing.

Soft hands

Wow, NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM Is a great product. My hands are super dry lately which I find is weird not being in the winter months but as soon as I put a dime size drop it’s instant relief. The product is not sticky or slippery. The gel soaks onto the skin a feels like it’s coating the skin to prevent more damage.

Has a light perfume scent that once in a while makes me sneeze but it’s not overly powerful.

I would buy this product for work as I was my hands a million times a day. I received NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST HAND GEL CREAM for free in exchange for my honest Opinion.

Hand gel cream

I love how the neutrogena hand gel cream dispenses from the packaging. It is then easy to apply and soaks in quickly, giving effective relief of dry hands. It does have an almost sticky feeling to it after application but it soon goes away, within a couple hours

Creme solaire sans soleil

Jaime l’odeur la texture en fait tout sauf qu’il ne fait tellement pas beau a mtl cette année donc aucune idée si le FPS est vraiment une protection... qui est bien pour le visage

Updated On: June 06, 2019

Erratum je ne tolere pas l’deur elle ma fait éternuer mais le reste est extra genial

Good, but not spectacular

I have really dry hands and use a lot of various moisturizers. I find Hydro Boost doe the job of keeping my hands from being overly dry, but didn't do anything remarkable, or make them feel deeply conditioned. I think it's a decent cream for the summer, when things are already humid, rather than during the winter when everything is dry and tight.

June 06, 2019

Good e even for me who use alcohol in my hand all day

Brought to work where I constantly use alcohol and wash my hand, I reapply every couple of hours and my hands are not dry and hurting anymore! Lightweight, good smell and I love it! Definitely would buy again