Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

Unique Product

I was excited to be asked to test Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream. The gel cream has smooth texture and easily absorbed into my skin. I like the scent although I know some people prefer scent free product. My hands felt soft and nourished for an extended period after applying this product.

June 18, 2019

J'ai toujours eu les mains secs alors quand j'ai essayée ce produit Neutrogena, mes mains sont devenues douce et ma peau soyeuse et lustré, je le recommande à tous

Soft and cooling...

I was really surprised at how cooling the gel was on my very dry skin. It was a nice surprise and it lasted after my many hand washes in between activities with the kids.

Not greasy

Really enjoy using this cream. Great for everyday use, as it doesn’t make my hands greasy, which is a huge bonus for me. Light weight formula and smal enough to fit in a purse!

Good handcream

Recieved this product and was curious to try... definitely very light has a watery texture when you rub together not my thing so much prefer heavier creams. Smell was ok not my fave. Hands were soft and small to carry in your purse.

Absorbs very quickly!

This hand cream/gel smells wonderful! It has a thin consistency of the gel which does not leave your hands feeling greasy and slippery the way other creams sometimes do! It absorbs very quickly, you do not have to rub your hands for 7 minutes at a time to get it to absorb slightly. The only downfall that I found is that it did not last the whole day, I had to reapply it a few times throughout the day!

Great for on the go

This gel cream left my hand nicely moisturized when I was on the go and throughout the day. It absorbs into my skin without a greasy feeling. It’s great as a quick fix, but will not replace my thick over night hand cream.

Silky smooth skin

These felt very soft on the hands. It comes in a good size bottle, making it convenient to carry around. It dries very quickly and it feels smooth when applied. It does have a bit of a runny consistency but it doesn't feel sticky on the skin. The scent isn't very strong and it is great to use at work when your hands feel dry as this will moisturize it.

Feels good

It's a good product. It feels really good on the skin...it's more gel like the. Cream based. Not heavy at all. The scent is good too.

The size is good as I can carry it in my bag. I am not sure how effective this is as I find myself having to use this over and over otherwise it doesn't really work

Grand hand gel

The Neutrogena hydro boost hand gel cream is really great. It doesn’t leave your hand greasy and hydrates perfectly. A must to have in your purse everyday.