Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

leaves skin feeling wonderful

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is definitely effective. I tried it on my hands and this product is so light-weight that it gets absorbed within seconds and leaves my hands with a naturally feeling softness without any oily or greasy residue. The texture is very light and and the scent is very soft and pleasant. I recommend this product.

So lightweight!

This hand gel moisturiser is bomb af! If you’re the one who doesn’t like hand moisturiser because it feels heavy and ikky look no further ! This is so lightweight and your skin will just drink it up like water ! I love it! And will repurchase

Amazing hydrating hand cream

I loved the way this hand cream felt! You could feel the hydration being added to your skin. For someone with dry hands this was awesome! I definitely recommend!

June 12, 2019

Softest hands straight up hands down.

I am crazy for moisturizers and body lotions, constantly moisturizing my hands. After one use in my morning routine, my hands were silky smooth ALL day. I usually apply hand cream several times a day, but with this gel cream I only need to use it once a day. Great value for the price, tiny amount of product needed for full effect, product will last a lot longer than cream lotions. Will definitely purchase this!

Love this hand cream!

I was excited to try this hand cream as I am a loyal user of a Neutrogena hand cream for dry, winter hands. This Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream is lightweight, extremely hydrating, and has a subtle scent. It is now my go-to spring/summer hand cream.

Younger looking hands!

Being a mom, I wash my hands constantly do my hands look like they belong to a 70 year old women. I have been using this product every day and I have seen a big difference. My nail cuticles are softer and my hands are softer and less wrinkly. My skin also feels so hydrated. Great product!

Not a fan of the scent

As with the makeup wipes I didn't enjoy the scent of this hand cream. I also didn't like the feel of the cream on my hands - it was too thick/felt heavy to me.

Hauts-de-Seine, France

A essayer absolument

Grâce à chickadvisor, jai pu essayer cette crème à main gratuitement. Je l utilise tous les jours matin et soir. Le soir avant de dormir et le matin avant d aller travailler. Jai les mains sèches et cette crème est miraculeuse. La texture est légère, non grasse et les mains sont immédiatement hydratées. L odeur est légère et très agréable.

June 12, 2019

All the moisture you’ll ever need

At first I was skeptical at first for something for the hand to be a gel cream. But it works and gave me more moisture than any hand cream ever has. Not only that, it lasts all day.

Light weight Smells wonderful too.

Amazing hand gel!

I have tried endless creams to combat my dry skin, and this gel is pure gold. It seems to go a lot further than a cream being that it's gel, and it lasts for hours. The scent is not the best, but it most certainly isn't the worst either, and the effectiveness of the gel outweighs the scent. Which is down to personal preference anyways, so really isn't here nor there. I highly recommend this hand gel to anyone that needs some good hydration on their hands!