Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 21, 2018

This sunscreen is so light and effective

I have been using this sunscreen as my daily moisturizer; my skin looks and feels so soft, hydrated, and amazing. I've been able to go out in the sun without having to worry about additional protection, due to its SPF level. My skin can still breathe beneath it and it doesn't feel greasy at all.

I highly recommend it!

Lightweight sunscreen

I got this for free from ChickAdvisor. I have been using this for about two weeks. So far, so good! This is a very lighte feeling sunscreen. Feels much lighter and less greasy than other sunscreens, which are definite pluses. No real breakouts so far, but only time will tell on this front. Since this sunscreen absorbs fast and does not leave an oily greasy finish, it is perfect to use under makeup.I like the scent too, it is different than other sunscreens.

2.7/5

Mixed emotions about this

I received this as a free product to try and I have to say, I have mixed feelings about it. It does not smell like sunscreen that I normally use. This can be both a good or bad thing, I found the smell when first applied reminded me of alcohol, once it was on that smell went away.
    It is non-greasy but it left my skin feeling strange. By this I mean I could rub my fingers together and they squeaked. It did leave my skin feeling hydrated so that's always a plus.
    However I did still get a bit of a burn when using it (was outside for about an hour, it says reapply after 2 hours). Reapplying every 2 is kind of annoying.

2.3/5

Effective sunscreen

I usually use spf 70 sunscreen but this I found to be effective with 50. We haven't had much sun where we are therefore can't really say about much of effectiveness. The smell of it is pleasant and summer like. I'll probably buy it depending on the price.

My new sunscreen

Not only does the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen SPF 50 smell like a watermelon filled picknick it leaves your skin nourished and soft. Its easy to apply and does not leave an oily film on your hands or body.

The perfect sunscreen.

I have never come across a sunscreen that was lightweight, and non greasy. This product met all the expectations! I like how water based it is. It does not feel like sunscreen at all! it feels like their hydro boost but just a little bit thicker. This is amazing for summer and super refreshing. I have received this product from chickadvisor and without doubt i am definitely repurchasing this again!!

Great sunscreen!

I received the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 for free from Chick Advisor.

As someone who is very fair, sunscreen is essential for me, especially sunscreen with a higher SPF.

I was very excited to receive this product and give it a try. The hydro boost sunscreen kept my skin soft and hydrated while wearing. This sunscreen feels more like a face cream and not like a typical sunscreen. I felt like I was putting on moisturizer. It soaked into my skin effortlessly and kept me protected from harmful rays. This sunscreen is most definitely worth the price and I will be repurchasing!!

Wow wow et rewow!

Cette crême solaire est tres efficace même contre le soleil ardent du mexique ou je l’ai utiliser pour la premiere fois! Elle m’a tres bien protégé et a laisser ma peau hydrater et fraiche! Je la recommande a 100%! #gotitfree

April 21, 2018

Tres bonne creme solaire!

Je suis moi même tomber en amour avec cette creme solaire. Je les utiliser quand je suis aller en voyage dans le sud et je n’ai pas eu de coup de soleil moi qui en a toujours! En plus, elle sent tres bon! Je la recommande! #gotitfree

Love it!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. I'm so thrilled that Neutrogena has a sunscreen with top SPF 50 protection that also smells pleasant, not like the typical sunscreens out there that smell, well, like sunscreen. The scent is light and fresh, almost floral and it's not too overpowering. The texture of the sunscreen itself is a mix of cream and gel. It comes out of the tube white but as you rub it on, it becomes clear and absorbs very quickly. No thick, white streaks here. My skin felt soft after applying and not tacky or sticky. It actually reminds me of a moisturizer and not a sunscreen. It's a sunscreen I'm actually looking forward to wearing every day ever since I got it. In the past, sunscreens have been like a chore to wear but this whole formula makes wearing it a pleasant experience. I'll definitely purchase this once I run out and am probably going to make it my go-to sunscreen from now on.