Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is water-light feel and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and Vitamin E  to instantly quench dry skin:

• Protects and moisturizes your skin. Locks in hydration.
  • Applies easily and leaves no white residue on skin.
  • Water gel formula layers invisibly under makeup for a clean and non-greasy finish.
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)
  • Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

J'adore

Cette nouvelle crème solaire gel et une bombe! Moi qui utilise régulièrement de la crème solaire je tiens à vous dire que je l'adore. Elle laisse la peau douce sans la sentir épaisse comme avec le crème régulière.
    Aucun problème pour se maquiller par la suite.

Amazed!

I was sent this product in exchange for my honest review. The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 has easily become my favourite sunscreen. I can say without a doubt I will be repurchaisng. It is difficult to find the perfect sunscreen with a high dog that does it all. The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 moisturizes the skin, leaving it feeling smooth woth no oily shine. Even with dry skin I find throughout the day my skin will look greasy with other sunscreens. I have been using this sunscreen now for 2 weeks. My skin has not once looked oily. It is waterproof, while moisturizing up to 8 hours. You do have to reapply for the spf aspect every 2 hours. I keep this in my bag and even my husband uses it. He has oily skin and he too finds that it doesn't leave his face looking more oily. For sunscreen and a moisturizer combo, it is very affordable too.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is great

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50 is non-greasy and didn't leave a white cast on my face! It would be great to wear under make-up or by itself. I would definitely recommend it as a drugstore face sunscreen.

Super

Reçu à temps pour essayer la crème avant
    Mon voyage dans le sud. Je remercie le banc d’essai de chickadvisor qui m’a permis de connaitre un produit exceptionnel. La crème n’est pas collante, elle laisse une sensation de peau soyeuse et sens le ciel. J’ai adoré à la première utilisation.

I Love It

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks Chickadvisor!

It's always important to make sure to wear SPF everyday- however I found not many sunscreens are suitable for dry/ sensitive skin types. This water gel sunscreen was very effective- it lasted all day without feeling greasy, it hydrated my face and great under make-up. It almost feels like a moisturizer which I love. I would pass on this product to my family and friends. It's a keeper!

Vive l'été

J'ai essayer cette crème les jours ensoleiller et j'ai adorer!!! Elle est douce sent bonne et fonctionne a merveille! Elle ne laisse aucunement la peau grasse! J'ai déja hâte a l'été pour pouvoir l'utilliser plus ;)

Loved this sunscreen

I received this free from Chick advisor and it's really awesome!! It's not greasy left my skin feeling almost like it was moisturized!! The best part no sunburn!! Definetly recommend this sunscreen!!

Protection and hydration

Nothing speaks to me more in the spring or summer like a sunscreen the protects and hydrates at the same time and this gel sunscreen did.It's of 50 is perfect and the water base gel is a miracle .it's comfortable and lightweight with no colour or sticky feeling.Just perfect for my dry skin under the sun.

Best sunscreen ever!

I have a very hard time wearing sun screen cause I breaks out so easily. So it's been a struggle for me. When I got accepted to try this I was glad. And I'm happy I did because it's amazing. Its light feeling. Barley any scent which is a bonus and it doesn't irritate my skin! My skin feel nice after I puts it on. ##gotitfree

Feels Gritty

I was chosen to try the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and it couldn’t have come at a better time! As someone who loves being outside and is a sun worshipper, I know how important a good sunscreen with SPF is. We finally got our first dose of sun this past week so I spent some time outside and put this sunscreen to the test!

The product comes in an easy to squeeze tube and dispenses easily. It is a creamy blue color that actually smells quite pleasant. It isn’t harsh like many other sunscreens and even upon drying still smells great on the skin! The product claims to quench skin with hydration and it’s non greasy formula won’t clog pores. It’s definitely non greasy and feels more like a moisturizer on the skin. It’s not the normal gross sunscreen consistency and it also doesn’t leave a white film on the skin. I didn’t find it to be as hydro boosting or moisturizing as I hoped and felt that it left my skin feeling really “gritty”. My fingers didn’t rub smoothly together and my arms almost felt dry. It definitely leaves some sort of uncomfortable funky residue and I would not be comfortable putting this on my face. The SPF 50 is great and definitely provides UV protection and when the weather gets warmer I think this will do a great job preventing sunburn! It says to reapply every 2 hours which is one con of this product for me. I wish it lasted longer without reapplication. I am torn on whether or not I would recommend or purchase this product as I like the SPF 50, I enjoy the scent and I love that there is no white streaks on my skin. I think the price at $15 + is a little steep for a sunscreen that you have to reapply every 2 hours and that leaves your skin feeling gritty and dry. Overall, I would probably wouldn’t purchase this again.